Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"The only  nazi crap I've seen anywhere is Scouse. If there are others, I'm unaware of them

Bingo. It's way less than you think. It's more about funnies and jumping on the band wagon. Small minds with failure on the horizon alway end up pointing the finger and blaming. I was a member at BF before the kissy meat crew showed. They didn't really change anything. Just shifted some of the funnies and some threads to anti Jew, pro Nazi themes. Some were offensive, some were funny. They didn't take over the entire forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "cc la femme"The only  nazi crap I've seen anywhere is Scouse. If there are others, I'm unaware of them

Bingo. It's way less than you think. It's more about funnies and jumping on the band wagon. Small minds with failure on the horizon alway end up pointing the finger and blaming. I was a member at BF before the kissy meat crew showed. They didn't really change anything. Just shifted some of the funnies and some threads to anti Jew, pro Nazi themes. Some were offensive, some were funny. They didn't take over the entire forum.

Where did they come from Twenty Dollars?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Obviously from some backwater internet suck-hole.

Hopefully it's been filled in and covered over now. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

actually, thats kind of true.... i got recruited to BF during a headhunter mission. after a few months of being there, the owner (who LOVES conflict and drama) asked me if i knew of any truly offensive posters.... i told him i did and invited them.... the wildest of the wild were banned within a month and the b*tards were left.... thats the 'kissy krew'....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"

actually, thats kind of true.... i got recruited to BF during a headhunter mission. after a few months of being there, the owner (who LOVES conflict and drama) asked me if i knew of any truly offensive posters.... i told him i did and invited them.... the wildest of the wild were banned within a month and the b*tards were left.... thats the 'kissy krew'....

Ah, so you are the root cause of the cancer.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

yeah. more or less.... but not yalls cancer.... i didn't invite them here or VF.... but i DID invite kat who eventually sent scouse an invite.... scouse then made his own guest list....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. more or less.... but not yalls cancer.... i didn't invite them here or VF.... but i DID invite kat who eventually sent scouse an invite.... scouse then made his own guest list....

If you know of any more, please invite them dsm.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. more or less.... but not yalls cancer.... i didn't invite them here or VF.... but i DID invite kat who eventually sent scouse an invite.... scouse then made his own guest list....

LMMFAO.... of course. you were so fond of the last batch.... most of yall don't even like me.... and i'm by far the most polite and rule-abiding of my cohorts....

Renee

Don't worry we treat our cancer, we cut it out before it has a chance to spread. It's just healthier around here that way.

Anonymous

LMMFAO.... of course. you were so fond of the last batch.... most of yall don't even like me.... and i'm by far the most polite and rule-abiding of my cohorts....

That is the crybaby shit we don't like.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "seoulbro"

lol. crybaby shit? what crybaby shit, partner?

Anonymous

It's in bold, read it again and grab a box of Kleenex crybaby.

Twenty Dollars

He's answering your questions, and you call him a cry baby. That's fucked up.

Anonymous

It is annoying.

Anonymous

He's answering your questions, and you call him a cry baby. That's fucked up.

The pretend retard did not understand a post. That is new. :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview