The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i dunno.... some ppl don't seem to care for threats and insults.... fuckin weirdos, i suppose....

Only white homos, ladyboys and Blurtsome posters. ac_toofunny

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i dunno.... some ppl don't seem to care for threats and insults.... fuckin weirdos, i suppose....

lol. yeah.... thats all....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

All you white guys are a bit light in the fucking loafers anyway aren't yas?

deadskinmask

All you white guys a bit light in the fucking loafers anyway aren't yas?

yes. we certainly are.... and thin-skinned. and easily insulted.... probably from all that penis we suck.... goddamn.... you try way to hard.... :(

Anonymous

I should say that I do chat with the old effeminate clown Blurt. We're quite civil with each other and I actually enjoy talking with him.

I do have a hard time controlling my temper in real life, but a lot of what I post is for entertainment purposes. I think you know that anyway. When I say I am on my way to alabammy to slit ur throat, don' take it personally. :wink:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"I should say that I do chat with the old effeminate clown Blurt. We're quite civil with each other and I actually enjoy talking with him.

I do have a hard time controlling my temper in real life, but a lot of what I post is for entertainment purposes. I think you know that anyway. When I say I am on my way to alabammy to slit ur throat, don' take it personally. :wink:

lol. i really don't take anything personally online. i assure you.... ppl who don't like me? what? yall motherfuckers don't even KNOW me.... i think most of what you post is rather humorous.... you need to use effeminate and sycophant less.... but otherwise, you're okay by me.... :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I should say that I do chat with the old effeminate clown Blurt. We're quite civil with each other and I actually enjoy talking with him.

It will be taken personally and it will be deleted and you will be given another timeout..

Are we clear about that?

Anonymous

lol. i really don't take anything personally online. i assure you.... ppl who don't like me? what? yall motherfuckers don't even KNOW me.... i think most of what you post is rather humorous.... you need to use effeminate and sycophant less.... but otherwise, you're okay by me.... :)

You are like the 4th or 5th prick who has said that to me. I hate effeminate guys with a passion and I don't give a flying fuck who knows it either. However, you do have a point. I don't need to remind "ya'll" in every sentence. You may be right, but don't expect me to stop though.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It will be taken personally and it will be deleted and you will be given another timeout..

Are we clear about that?

thanks, fash.... but i wasn't worried. theres no way she'd come to alabama.... our roads are too narrow. an asian lady would never survive it in a car.... and toting a black husband with her.... lol.... they'd be lynched before they got to my town.... lol....

Anonymous

Are we clear about that?

You really fucking scare me. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Are we clear about that?

thanks, fash.... but i wasn't worried. theres no way she'd come to alabama.... our roads are too narrow. an asian lady would never survive it in a car.... and toting a black husband with her.... lol.... they'd be lynched before they got to my town.... lol....

By a mob of toothless white fairies. ac_lmfao

RW

I have to say dsm, I thought you were an incorrigible whiner when you came here.  Maybe a more polite word would be a complainer.  I saw you as having milquetoast qualities.  Reel asked you be given a chance and I honoured his request because I respect him.  I found taking off the labels allowed me to see a different side of you.

The thing is, that feeling has waned a bit because I see you stepping in to stir the pot and run.  I don't mind pot stirring, but I prefer people to stick around for the response.  If people got to know you better as a person, they might not just think of you as a little bitch.

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Are we clear about that?

By a mob of toothless white fairies. ac_lmfao

well.... yeah.... but with guns....

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have to say dsm, I thought you were an incorrigible whiner when you came here.  Maybe a more polite word would be a complainer.  I saw you as having milquetoast qualities.  Reel asked you be given a chance and I honoured his request because I respect him.  I found taking off the labels allowed me to see a different side of you.

The thing is, that feeling has waned a bit because I see you stepping in to stir the pot and run.  I don't mind pot stirring, but I prefer people to stick around for the response.  If people got to know you better as a person, they might not just think of you as a little bitch.

Just sayin'.

Like all the BF gang, he's a different poster here than he is on old evs forums.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I have to say dsm, I thought you were an incorrigible whiner when you came here.  Maybe a more polite word would be a complainer.  I saw you as having milquetoast qualities.  Reel asked you be given a chance and I honoured his request because I respect him.  I found taking off the labels allowed me to see a different side of you.

Just sayin'.

i guess it did come across as complaining, in hindsight.... that may well be my fault as well.... i didn't post much because its yalls board and not mine and i try to give a certain amount of respect to ppl with board seniority.... i only offered my opinions in threds where i saw that i had a different opinion than that which was being offered and i was actually only being helpful rather than a shit-stirrer.... i tried to log out asap as so not to rustle any jimmies any further and also to make it more difficult for me to reply to snide little bullshit comments.... we're good, though....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview