The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Just come in, chill, snark off if you want...be yourself.  We're cool.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have to say dsm, I thought you were an incorrigible whiner when you came here.  Maybe a more polite word would be a complainer.  I saw you as having milquetoast qualities.  Reel asked you be given a chance and I honoured his request because I respect him.  I found taking off the labels allowed me to see a different side of you.

The thing is, that feeling has waned a bit because I see you stepping in to stir the pot and run.  I don't mind pot stirring, but I prefer people to stick around for the response.  If people got to know you better as a person, they might not just think of you as a little bitch.

Just sayin'.

Do you have any idea how much the Iron Chink despises that "y'all don't like me very much" whiny white homo shit?? It makes him look like a total fucking asshole too.

Dump the white faggot shit and he's awesome

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I have to say dsm, I thought you were an incorrigible whiner when you came here.  Maybe a more polite word would be a complainer.  I saw you as having milquetoast qualities.  Reel asked you be given a chance and I honoured his request because I respect him.  I found taking off the labels allowed me to see a different side of you.

The thing is, that feeling has waned a bit because I see you stepping in to stir the pot and run.  I don't mind pot stirring, but I prefer people to stick around for the response.  If people got to know you better as a person, they might not just think of you as a little bitch.

Just sayin'.

Do you have any idea how much the Iron Chink despises that "y'all don't like me very much" whiny white homo shit?? It makes him look like a total fucking asshole too.

Dump the white faggot shit and he's awesome

yeah.... sure.... next you'll want me to stop wearing dresses and sleeping with guys.... then what am i supposed to do on saturday night? no thank you....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Just sayin'.

Like all the BF gang, he's a different poster here than he is on old evs forums.

me? lol. nope. i'm the same on every board i'm on.... minus the smilies cause i don't like the way yalls look....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

its the way it looks on my screen thats different....

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"They are the same as VFs for the most part.

Bullshit!! Scouse tried so hard to be a dick when he was here. He doesn't do that(all the time) on VF. Skinny is not a pathetic whiny little girl on VF that he is here. That's just two examples. I can go on if you like.

deadskinmask

Bullshit!! Scouse tried so hard to be a dick when he was here. He doesn't do that(all the time) on VF. Skinny is not a pathetic whiny little girl on VF that he is here. That's just two examples. I can go on if you like.

look here, little lady. me joking around about being mistaken for eddie and banned here was only me having laugh. as for the other assumptions of me being a whiny bitch.... its just that. ASSUMPTIONS.... you'd be amazed at the lack of 'give a shit' i have.... lol.... its phenomenal....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

look here, little lady. me joking around about being mistaken for eddie and banned here was only me having laugh. as for the other assumptions of me being a whiny bitch.... its just that. ASSUMPTIONS.... you'd be amazed at the lack of 'give a shit' i have.... lol.... its phenomenal....

A grown man whining that we don't like him is not a real man. It's not funny even for trolling purposes. It makes me fucking sick. As I said, there is nothing the Iron Chink hates more than effeminate white men except for people that have the nerve to disagree with me.

deadskinmask

A grown man whining that we don't like him is not a real man. It's not funny even for trolling purposes. It makes me fucking sick. As I said, there is nothing the Iron Chink hates more than effeminate white men except for people that have the nerve to disagree with me.

and i hate chemically-unbalanced asian bitches with Tourettes that are stuck in a fuckin loop and repeat themselves over and over.... so i guess we can call off the wedding, huh? lol....

Anonymous

and i hate chemically-unbalanced asian bitches with Tourettes that are stuck in a fuckin loop and repeat themselves over and over.... so i guess we can call off the wedding, huh? lol....

Since I am not an effeminate white guy, I guess we can.

Srsly though, give the feeling sorry for your iddy biddy self the heave ho and you are a wicked poster.

Edit,

Tourettes eh? I see you have been talking with old evs. You want to see someone who is major chemically unbalanced? It's that old nutjob who's hairy Serb ass you worship.

Twenty Dollars

Tapping in to the mind set that 6 out of the 8 posters relish here. Assumptions are the way of the world at the Blue Cashew.

Anonymous

QuoteTwenty Dollars wrote:

Duh, I cannot comprehend any post. Duh, I live in a third world shitlhole with other pathetic old Westerners. Duh

We know ur special.

deadskinmask

Since I am not an effeminate white guy, I guess we can.

Srsly though, give the feeling sorry for your iddy biddy self the heave ho and you are a wicked poster.

Edit,

Tourettes eh? I see you have been talking with old evs. You want to see someone who is major chemically unbalanced? It's that old nutjob who's hairy ass you worship.

i wouldn't say i 'worship' her. we disagree quite often.... i respect her. shes tough as nails. she has a backbone. she does what she does and don't give a fuck who likes it. and she went out of her way to make me and my friends more comfortable.... i realize yall don't care for her. thats fine.... but i like her and respect her.... say what you will....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview