Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"They are the same as VFs for the most part.

Bullshit!! Scouse tried so hard to be a dick when he was here. He doesn't do that(all the time) on VF. Skinny is not a pathetic whiny little girl on VF that he is here. That's just two examples. I can go on if you like.

look here, little lady. me joking around about being mistaken for eddie and banned here was only me having laugh. as for the other assumptions of me being a whiny bitch.... its just that. ASSUMPTIONS.... you'd be amazed at the lack of 'give a shit' i have.... lol.... its phenomenal....

Tapping in to the mind set that 6 out of the 8 posters relish here. Assumptions are the way of the world at the Blue Cashew.

its not just here.... most of the internet is based on assumptions.... as far as forums go anyway....

Anonymous

i wouldn't say i 'worship' her. we disagree quite often.... i respect her. shes tough as nails. she has a backbone. she does what she does and don't give a fuck who likes it. and she went out of her way to make me and my friends more comfortable.... i realize yall don't care for her. thats fine.... but i like her and respect her.... say what you will....

Don't care for her? ac_toofunny

She's an evil mental case. You'll find out for urselves eventually.

deadskinmask

maybe. maybe not.... but i will HAVE to find out for myself.... yalls opinions don't impress me one way or the other....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"maybe. maybe not.... but i will HAVE to find out for myself.... yalls opinions don't impress me one way or the other....

I don't give a flying fuck what you do. You will find out eventually how unstable she really is. Then another forum will receive a bunch of orphans.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"maybe. maybe not.... but i will HAVE to find out for myself.... yalls opinions don't impress me one way or the other....

I don't give a flying fuck what you do. You will find out eventually how unstable she really is. Then another forum will receive a bunch of orphans.

i dunno whats more distressing.... you calling some one 'unstable'.... or the thought of the entire VF membership invading some unsuspecting forum.... lol....

Anonymous

i dunno whats more distressing.... you calling some one 'unstable'.... or the thought of the entire VF membership invading some unsuspecting forum.... lol....

You effeminate white guys get distressed easily. I give mmb about a year before old evs has another imploding meltdown. By that time, most of the geriatric fucks on VF will have moved on. Not Freud though, he can't live without his pretend time on forums.

deadskinmask

i'll probably just go back to my interior decorating and hair styling....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'll probably just go back to my interior decorating and hair styling....

You forgot your floral skills. Maybe you can give a job to oddstain/Freud/Scouse and the rest of the unemployed new VF ladies.

Twenty Dollars

QuoteTwenty Dollars wrote:

Duh, I cannot comprehend any post. Duh, I live in a third world shitlhole with other pathetic old Westerners. Duh

We know ur special.

Oh we are resorting to phoney posts now. Please try harder.

deadskinmask

deadskinmask

Duh, I cannot comprehend any post. Duh, I live in a third world shitlhole with other pathetic old Westerners. Duh

We know ur special.

lol.... she does get an A for effort.... lol....

Anonymous

We know ur special.

Woo hoo TD finally comprehended a post. Congrats dumbass. A first for everything. :3cheerleader:  :viannen_114:  :stars:  :23tfup5:

RW

I liked that Bork guy.  Tell him to get his ass back here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I liked that Bork guy.  Tell him to get his ass back here.

I didn't mind any of them to be honest RW. Even Scouse was like, what the fuck ever. Can't you relax it a little?

The only person I do NOT want to see back here is the phony phinn.

Twenty Dollars

We know ur special.

lol.... she does get an A for effort.... lol....

No A for assumption.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview