Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

Come on Herm......The last time that little shit was anywhere near a vagina, a doctor had a pair of forceps wraped around his head.

I doubt he likes women. He fantasizes about men.

Men in SS uniforms.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Haha, L'il Hitler. That's my husband's nick name for me. ac_toofunny

cause you burn the hell outta everything in the oven?

I feel like a bad human for laughing haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Come on Herm......The last time that little shit was anywhere near a vagina, a doctor had a pair of forceps wraped around his head.

Men in SS uniforms.

http://i1.wp.com/jupickuplines.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/hitler-jokes-08.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Men in SS uniforms.

https://meincamp.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/erfanclub2web2.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are they obssessed with any other dead dictator? Franco or Pinochet perhaps. Or do their hearts belong exclusively to Hitler?

Young men fascinated with a dictator that died 71 years ago?

They must not have much going on in their lives.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Are they obssessed with any other dead dictator? Franco or Pinochet perhaps. Or do their hearts belong exclusively to Hitler?

Young men fascinated with a dictator that died 71 years ago?

They must not have much going on in their lives.

That's because most of them are angry, disaffected and disenfranchised.

Why......because for the most part they are either uneducated or marginally educated and they are without the skills to thrive economically or socially.

They feel abandoned by today's leaders (who doesn't, boohoo) and they can't cope with the reality of today's world. So as it has always been the case.....the GOD DAMN Jooooooows and other undesirable minorities become the convenient target for their anger. They identity with Adolf because he is the poster child for their angst.

Pretty pathetic, huh?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

That's because most of them are angry, disaffected and disenfranchised.

Why......because for the most part they are either uneducated or marginally educated and they are without the skills to thrive economically or socially.

They feel abandoned by today's leaders (who doesn't, boohoo) and they can't cope with the reality of today's world. So as it has always been the case.....the GOD DAMN Jooooooows and other undesirable minorities become the convenient target for their anger. They identity with Adolf because he is the poster child for their angst.

Pretty pathetic, huh?

Eggs ackly. You won't find white engineers, business or medical professionals watching heil videos on youtube. They are too busy living productive lives. Those videos target audience are uneducated, unskilled dishwashers like Scouse who toil for crap wages in East Indian curry shops.

AryanKingdom

A pyschological  analysis from 2 of the resident 'experts', how touching....  :MG_216:

Lets take a look at them shall we? We've got Renee, a total man hater with weight issues.  Why does she hate men? Is it because  none ever pay her any attention due to her obesity? Which causes her to feel depressed so she gorges herself, which of course makes her even fatter, so again, men don't go near her. Vicious circle, i believe the phrase is for situations like that...... Her bad attitude clearly reflects how miserable she is in real life and how she hates herself. Sexually frustrated people are almost always miserable, unpleasant fuckers.

As for the angry chink, isn't she pregnant, but likes to get drunk most nights?  She's another one who clearly has deep rooted issues, and her drunken outbursts online are her way of venting her anger and frustration about how her life has turned out.  Its the poor kid she's carrying I feel sorry for....

I should have taken that degree on pyschology , as I'm damn good at it.    ac_cool

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"A pyschological  analysis from 2 of the resident 'experts', how touching....  :MG_216:

Lets take a look at them shall we? We've got Renee, a total man hater with weight issues.  Why does she hate men? Is it because  none ever pay her any attention due to her obesity? Which causes her to feel depressed so she gorges herself, which of course makes her even fatter, so again, men don't go near her. Vicious circle, i believe the phrase is for situations like that...... Her bad attitude clearly reflects how miserable she is in real life and how she hates herself. Sexually frustrated people are almost always miserable, unpleasant fuckers.

As for the angry chink, isn't she pregnant, but likes to get drunk most nights?  She's another one who clearly has deep rooted issues, and her drunken outbursts online are her way of venting her anger and frustration about how her life has turned out.  Its the poor kid she's carrying I feel sorry for....

I should have taken that degree on pyschology , as I'm damn good at it.    ac_cool

Oh boy, I see you've been influenced by the gender bender who(also) also has no life. Now that Dinky Freud does your thinking for you, does he fuck you up the ass too?

Renee

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"A pyschological  analysis from 2 of the resident 'experts', how touching....  :MG_216:

Oh yeah, you nailed, just like that paki shop keeper nails your mum. Hopefully she gets a break on cigarettes for her effort.

No seriously you should take up a degree of some sort. Just think mongo, one day you might be able to turn in your dishwasher's apron and your hands won't be do chapped. You'll save money on hand lotion too....well maybe not because I still don't see you getting laid in this lifetime.

RW

Oh boy, I see you've been influenced by the gender bender who(also) also has no life. Now that Dinky Freud does your thinking for you, does he fuck you up the ass too?

How do you know it isn't Freud?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Anonymous

You never see those aryan nations types in institutes of higher learning. The only institutions where they are in large numbers are the penal system.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview