Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You never see those aryan nations types in institutes of higher learning. The only institutions where they are in large numbers are the penal system.

And so you know brother, I'm almost certain this AK guy is trolling. But, I will give him the benefit of the doubt just for a moment and assume he is legit.

How many of his skinhead brethren have travelled? How many have a trade or are degree holders? How many are in a profession? How many have toys like bikes, boats, classic cars? How many are Rotarians or Shriners? How many are getting action on a regular basis? How many have criminal records?

I am not an educated guy either, but I have been to every continent except Antarctica. There's a whole world of opportunity out there, but AK does not seem to have the ambition to take advantage of it. He would not have time for that bs if he did not waste so much time posting about dead guys on forums.

That is over. I say AK's love affair with jackbooted skins is fake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"You never see those aryan nations types in institutes of higher learning. The only institutions where they are in large numbers are the penal system.

And so you know brother, I'm almost certain this AK guy is trolling. But, I will give him the benefit of the doubt just for a moment and assume he is legit.

How many of his skinhead brethren have travelled? How many have a trade or are degree holders? How many are in a profession? How many have toys like bikes, boats, classic cars? How many are Rotarians or Shriners? How many are getting action on a regular basis? How many have criminal records?

I am not an educated guy either, but I have been to every continent except Antarctica. There's a whole world of opportunity out there, but AK does not seem to have the ambition to take advantage of it. He would not have time for that bs if he did not waste so much time posting about dead guys on forums.

This is one time I hope someone is lying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

This is one time I hope someone is lying.

You mean AK right?

RW

Are we really comtemplating whether AK is a troll or not?

Hehe
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Are we really comtemplating whether AK is a troll or not?

Hehe

I am not. I just want to make sure I understand what jock is saying.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Just checkin' :)

AK could be a Pakistani from Bradford.

Anonymous

Hehe

I accept this guy is playing. But having someone pretend to be a skinhead is new to me

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Hehe

I accept this guy is playing. But having someone pretend to be a skinhead is new to me

It's his way of getting attention.

Renee

He's not playing.....you people are naïve.

Is he a troll?....YES, a shitty one too.

But his sociopolitical sentiments are what they are. This guy is a little too well versed in Rothschild's conspiracy theories and the repulsive political blathering of David Duke, Tom Metzger, etc for his act to be just trolling for jollies.

But if it is just trolling, then that means he has wasted a boat load of time researching one of the lowest forms of social and political cancer on the planet today. Obviously to most of us that is pathetic and one can't help but think that his time would have been better served studying for his fucking GED.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"He's not playing.....you people are naïve.

But his sociopolitical sentiments are what they are. This guy is a little too well versed in Rothschild's conspiracy theories and the repulsive political blathering of David Duke, Tom Metzger, etc for his act to be just trolling for jollies.

But if it is just trolling, then that means he has wasted a boat load of time researching one of the lowest forms of social and political cancer on the planet today. Obviously to most of us that is pathetic and one can't help but think that his time would have been better served studying for his fucking GED.  :laugh3:

Does it really take much time to research a few headlines of David Duke or conspiracy theories?

I'm not saying you are wrong Renee, but I doubt he would invest much time and effort into anything.

Anonymous

I agree he is likely wasting his life. But, I still think he is exaggerating his love affair for boys in leather boots.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Does it really take much time to research a few headlines of David Duke or conspiracy theories?

I'm not saying you are wrong Renee, but I doubt he would invest much time and effort into anything.

He knows more than a few headlines. If he sticks around long enough, you'll see what he is.   ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He knows more than a few headlines. If he sticks around long enough, you'll see what he is.   ac_biggrin

Scouse is just sooooooo fucking boring.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I have never known anyone who claimed to be skinhead. This is brand new experience for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview