The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Would it break everyone's heart if I told you that I'm not a dishwasher and its just a random 'insult' Twenty Shekels dreamed up ages ago, and has never let it go?  ac_dunno

Would it break your forum addicted heart if I was to tell you that everyone of your lame insults about posters here is not true?

Probably not, considering the vast majority of what has been said about me isn't true either.

And how exactly you can accuse someone of being addicted to forums when you're on here every day yourself is a bit fucking rich.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

^^Do you really have to ask that question. How many forums are you on? Can you count that high? And on every one you bore posters to death with insults anyone could hear from the playground while picking up their kids from primary school.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Do you really have to ask that question. How many forums are you on? Can you count that high? And on every one you bore posters to death with insults anyone could hear from the playground while picking up their kids from primary school.

The only other forums I post on are Memebee and Stormfront....... Yeah, I'm a major forum addict.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Do you really have to ask that question. How many forums are you on? Can you count that high? And on every one you bore posters to death with insults anyone could hear from the playground while picking up their kids from primary school.

The only other forums I post on are Memebee and Stormfront....... Yeah, I'm a major forum addict.   ac_unsure

You forgot Bastard Annex. Do you really need four forums to say the same thing?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Would it break everyone's heart if I told you that I'm not a dishwasher and its just a random 'insult' Twenty Shekels dreamed up ages ago, and has never let it go?  ac_dunno

No I don't think it would break any hearts. I also don't think it would change anyone's low opinion of you either.

So I fail to see any relevance or benefit from doing so. So you would probably be better served to just STFU and slither away.

Oh noes, your words cut to the very bone!!! Please Stop   ac_crying    

ac_lmfao

This from the idiot who is concerned whether or not we think he washes pots and pans for a living. :laugh3:

What moron. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

No I don't think it would break any hearts. I also don't think it would change anyone's low opinion of you either.

So I fail to see any relevance or benefit from doing so. So you would probably be better served to just STFU and slither away.

ac_lmfao

This from the idiot who is concerned whether or not we think he washes pots and pans for a living. :laugh3:

What a moron. :laugh3:

He's one of those urban, sensitive nazis that likes to get in touch with his feelings.

Aryan

ac_lmfao

You're confusing correction with expressing concern..... try and keep up fella.

Aryan

Are you a fucking stalker or something? What colour boxer shorts am I wearing? Proper weirdo you....  

And I've logged into Bastard Annex maybe twice in the last year.

Renee

ac_lmfao

You're confusing correction with expressing concern..... try and keep up fella.

If you weren't concerned, you wouldn't feel compelled toward correction.

Unless of course you have nothing worthwhile to post and only want to run your mouth for the fuck all of it.

I think it's you that needs to keep up, especially since everyone on this forum is intellectuality superior to the likes of you...... Got it, little Hitler? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Are you a fucking stalker or something? What colour boxer shorts am I wearing? Proper weirdo you....  

Stop flirting with a guy who a guy has a girlfriend.

I looked at BA once and you were logged in. You don't need to hide your internet addiction. You are on so many forums you can't remember them all or can't count that high. Whatever, I don't give a fuck and I doubt anyone else does either.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Stop flirting with a guy who a guy has a girlfriend.

I looked at BA once and you were logged in. You don't need to hide your internet addiction. You are on so many forums you can't remember them all or can't count that high. Whatever, I don't give a fuck and I doubt anyone else does either.

Aww , don't worry there may be other times where I'm logged in on here so you can speak to me  :empathy:

That goes for RW & Renee too, but I probably wont have 'foodz' to share  ac_dunno

RW

You definitely wouldn't have anything I'd put in my mouth.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

My meAT would be too SWEET for your false teeth anyways!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

A what?  English please if you can, no 'murica-isms.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview