The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

BF's Obsession with Hitler

Started by RW, March 25, 2016, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "SCOUSE"A what?  English please if you can, no 'murica-isms.

A tootsie roll.. Picture a roll of chocolate maybe an inch in diameter and maybe 4-5 inches long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ELPHUPPHY"

A tootsie roll.. Picture a roll of chocolate maybe an inch in diameter and maybe 4-5 inches long.

I only remember the mini ones that I would get trick or treating.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You fuckers are far too kind to this ignorant, broke fool, who does what he can. Little.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You fuckers are far too kind to this ignorant, broke fool, who does what he can. Little.

I don't know about that Twenty Dollars..

Most people are aware of SCOUSE's character.

Anonymous

The last thing I have been is kind to Scouse. I know he has the IQ of a garden rake and and the ambition of a sloth. The only reason he posts here is to make us mad and he cannot even succeed at that.

Where have you been lately TD? Surf been good?

Twenty Dollars

The last thing I have been is kind to Scouse. I know he has the IQ of a garden rake and and the ambition of a sloth. The only reason he posts here is to make us mad and he cannot even succeed at that.

Where have you been lately TD? Surf been good?

I was down south earlier this week. Last 2 days pretty good here in Langosta.

Aryan

You're just pissed off because I shake off any attacks aimed at me like water off a ducks back, whereas you get all twisted, grumpy and butthurt when they're directed at you...

How many years have you been internettttting s.emen and you still do it wrong  :laugh:

Anonymous

^^Internet idiots cannot contribute to society in a meaningful way,

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Internet idiots cannot contribute to society in a meaningful way,

Sorry but who the fuck are you? And why do you have such a man-crush on me that you are compelled to respond to every single post I make??  

Bore off faggot, because I find conversing with you the equivalent of listening to ANOTHER one of Twenty Shekel's tales from the HollowCO$$T.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"^^Internet idiots cannot contribute to society in a meaningful way,

Sorry but who the fuck are you? And why do you have such a man-crush on me that you are compelled to respond to every single post I make??  

Bore off faggot, because I find conversing with you the equivalent of listening to ANOTHER one of Twenty Shekel's tales from the HollowCO$$T.

This is forum moron. People post and respond. If you are looking for a date try Match. com. They probably have a section for alternative lifestyles.

Aryan

By the looks of your antics on here, its you who is looking for a man-date bum sesh....... so please leave me out   :shock:

Anonymous

This is forum moron. People post and respond. If you are looking for a date try Match. com. They probably have a section for alternative lifestyles.

If anyone has a man crush it is you with TD. You cannot go three posts without proclaiming your love for him.

He has a few bucks, so it seems you are looking for a sugar daddy to get you out of poverty.

Aryan

You can't even quote the person you are addressing you daft old bastard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If anyone has a man crush it is you with TD. You cannot go three posts without proclaiming your love for him.

He has a few bucks, so it seems you are looking for a sugar daddy to get you out of poverty.

lol, it looks that way. Scouse loves TD for his money. What a gold digger.

Aryan

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/The-Walking-Dead-Merle-Photos-Wallpapers_zps54c7ef9f.jpg.html">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview