Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

April Fools

Started by RW, April 01, 2016, 09:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"My step mother HATES pranks and considers them a form of bullying.  I told her she was ridiculous.

Is that the twat that used to smack you around or was that your biological Mommy?

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"My step mother HATES pranks and considers them a form of bullying.  I told her she was ridiculous.

Is that the twat that used to smack you around or was that your biological Mommy?

That was my biological mom.  My stepmom is very opposed to hitting of any kind, ever.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

That was my biological mom.  My stepmom is very opposed to hitting of any kind, ever.

What does she think of ur bio Mommy? Psycho?

RW

Quote from: "RW"

What does she think of ur bio Mommy? Psycho?

She doesn't know a lot of it.  If she does think my mom is psycho, she doesn't say anything.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Your mom is psycho. She needs consouling. Many many hours. Maybe some shock therapy too

Annie

This thread took a huge turn really fast  ac_wot  :2r4ml1j_th:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"Your mom is psycho. She needs consouling. Many many hours. Maybe some shock therapy too

Therapy is only works for people who want help. Some people can't be helped; in which case, writing them off is the only option.

It's better that way for all parties.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "keeper"Your mom is psycho. She needs consouling. Many many hours. Maybe some shock therapy too

Therapy is only works for people who want help. Some people can't be helped; in which case, writing them off is the only option.

Yes & no..I guess I'm conflicted. Both my parents have passed and it's hard for me to think I would write one of them off but knowing the situation you're totally right in this case.

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"

Yes & no..I guess I'm conflicted. Both my parents have passed and it's hard for me to think I would write one of them off but knowing the situation you're totally right in this case.

It's always been my belief that in cases of chronic absuse where the abuser regards their aberrant behavior as normal, you cannot let sentimentality get in the way of your own well-being and safety.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Are both your parents still around Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"Are both your parents still around Renee?

Yes they are alive and well and dealing out all the parental criticism they possibly can.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Yes they are alive and well and dealing out all the parental criticism they possibly can.  :laugh3:

That's what parents do no matter what age their children are.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know, I do it to my own. We do because we care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I know, I do it to my own. We do because we care.

exactly