Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome Peaches

Started by RW, March 28, 2016, 01:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I don't see it being a huge deal. I feel badly about how he was treated because I invited him here saying this was a place with friendly people and interesting debates.  I don't think he found it much of either.

C'est la vie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't see it being a huge deal. I feel badly about how he was treated because I invited him here saying this was a place with friendly people and interesting debates.  I don't think he found it much of either.

C'est la vie.

Are we still discussing those two old white homos, Peaches and Iron Horse Jockey? They are both fairies. In IHJ's case he is one quarter non white which makes him above most of you fucking crackas.  :laugh3:

cc

lilly white in White Rock

Now a rarity yes, thanks to China invasion, but superiority / cream always rises to the top  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I don't see it being a huge deal. I feel badly about how he was treated because I invited him here saying this was a place with friendly people and interesting debates.  I don't think he found it much of either.

C'est la vie.

Are we still discussing those two old white homos, Peaches and Iron Horse Jockey? They are both fairies. In IHJ's case he is one quarter non white which makes him above most of you fucking crackas.  :laugh3:

So does Jock put on his make up in the cab of the locomotive or does he do that in the bunk house like every other transgendered hogger at CP?