Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"You call your back and forth with her "poking"?

That's all it was as far as I am concerned.

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fuck that...she can do it on her own.

Do you have Renee confused with another member here?

Fash, although I know you always have the best of intentions in mind and I truly appreciate that but do me a solid and please don't perpetuate this nonsense.

Believe me, it's not worth the time or the effort.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Clearly you break these perceived rules constantly. You keep coming back to this thread, which tells me you have an interest in changing your mindset. You assume way too much Renee. Do you in person go around telling everyone they are stupid, or just while you're online? Do you really like baked beans?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Clearly you break these perceived rules constantly. You keep coming back to this thread, which tells me you have an interest in changing your mindset. You assume way too much Renee. Do you in person go around telling everyone they are stupid, or just while you're online? Do you really like baked beans?

No not at all.

But hey, you got my attention in this respect so consider yourself special.

As far as baked beans go, I'm not particularly fond of them.....how about you, mongo.....you like beans?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I can't give any more attention to this mouth breather.  Sorry Renee.  You're on your own.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fash, although I know you always have the best of intentions in mind and I truly appreciate that but do me a solid and please don't perpetuate this nonsense.

Believe me, it's not worth the time or the effort.

No problem Renee.

ac_smile

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I can't give any more attention to this mouth breather.  Sorry Renee.  You're on your own.

don't assume you'll be missed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"I can't give any more attention to this mouth breather.  Sorry Renee.  You're on your own.

don't assume you'll be missed.

TD, you are a good troll. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Howz the golf game Bro?

The weather is being very cooperative. I predict a nice long season on the greens.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The weather is being very cooperative. I predict a nice long season on the greens.

You all seem to have plenty of water for nice green fairways. Courses here are the driest right now. Many wells have gone dry. Should start raining soon.

Anonymous

He is not too bad at it. He's not a bullshitter like Dinky and odinson are. He is not a drive by fake tear shedder like dsm either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You all seem to have plenty of water for nice green fairways. Courses here are the driest right now. Many wells have gone dry. Should start raining soon.

Usually yes, but this year we did not get a good snow cover. A rainy April will fix that though.

Bricktop

Not at all.

Look at her record.

She attacks most males, but when she gets its back she goes into a foaming frenzy. In addition to me, she has at various and frequent times slagged off at Joe, Romero, TD, DSM, and anyone else that stands up to her shit.

She has no issue substituting dialogue and debate with insults and abuse, but when she gets it back, she hopes the offender will go away and die. Clearly, this sociopath has some issues, not all related to her private turmoil, and its time she was called on it.

Perhaps you might inform the forum as to why her tenure as a mod lasted but a few weeks?

No, I know you won't...so I shall ASSUME (Thats what the thread is for) that she was divisive, temperamental, and couldn't control her emotions in trying to adopt a balanced and sensible attitude to moderation. That says it all.

She has been slinging shit for years, and getting a free pass. Its time someone turned the spotlight on her and exposed her as the mean spirited, angry, disassociated and unpleasant contributor that she really is.

Anonymous

She attacks most males, but when she gets its back she goes into a foaming frenzy. In addition to me, she has at various and frequent times slagged off at Joe, Romero, TD, DSM, and anyone else that stands up to her shit.

He seems to be gone for good now too.

RW

Not at all.

Look at her record.

She has no issue substituting dialogue and debate with insults and abuse, but when she gets it back, she hopes the offender will go away and die. Clearly, this sociopath has some issues, not all related to her private turmoil, and its time she was called on it.

Perhaps you might inform the forum as to why her tenure as a mod lasted but a few weeks?

No, I know you won't...so I shall ASSUME (Thats what the thread is for) that she was divisive, temperamental, and couldn't control her emotions in trying to adopt a balanced and sensible attitude to moderation. That says it all.

She has been slinging shit for years, and getting a free pass. Its time someone turned the spotlight on her and exposed her as the mean spirited, angry, disassociated and unpleasant contributor that she really is.

I will shed light on why she stepped down as a mod.  I "strongly encouraged" her to moderate despite her reservations.  After a trial period, SHE decided it wasn't for her and relinquished her role.

Despite the protesting I will receive in saying this, you and Renee are very much alike both in style, smarts and demeanour.  You two butt heads like two bulls lock horns.  To turn the spotlight on her would be to turn it in yourself as well.

I wish more than anything you two could exist in a cordial spirit of civility but if that isn't going to happen, just shut up about each other.  No more fat insults, comments about being old, no more cussing each other out or calls wishing death.  Just STFU FFS.
Beware of Gaslighters!