Assumption free zone

Started by Twenty Dollars, March 28, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"You call your back and forth with her "poking"?

That's all it was as far as I am concerned.

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fuck that...she can do it on her own.

Do you have Renee confused with another member here?

Not at all.

Look at her record.

She attacks most males, but when she gets its back she goes into a foaming frenzy. In addition to me, she has at various and frequent times slagged off at Joe, Romero, TD, DSM, and anyone else that stands up to her shit.

She has no issue substituting dialogue and debate with insults and abuse, but when she gets it back, she hopes the offender will go away and die. Clearly, this sociopath has some issues, not all related to her private turmoil, and its time she was called on it.

Perhaps you might inform the forum as to why her tenure as a mod lasted but a few weeks?

No, I know you won't...so I shall ASSUME (Thats what the thread is for) that she was divisive, temperamental, and couldn't control her emotions in trying to adopt a balanced and sensible attitude to moderation. That says it all.

She has been slinging shit for years, and getting a free pass. Its time someone turned the spotlight on her and exposed her as the mean spirited, angry, disassociated and unpleasant contributor that she really is.

I will shed light on why she stepped down as a mod.  I "strongly encouraged" her to moderate despite her reservations.  After a trial period, SHE decided it wasn't for her and relinquished her role.

Despite the protesting I will receive in saying this, you and Renee are very much alike both in style, smarts and demeanour.  You two butt heads like two bulls lock horns.  To turn the spotlight on her would be to turn it in yourself as well.

I wish more than anything you two could exist in a cordial spirit of civility but if that isn't going to happen, just shut up about each other.  No more fat insults, comments about being old, no more cussing each other out or calls wishing death.  Just STFU FFS.

At the risk of repetition, I had no issues until she starting wishing death on people...me, specifically. And becoming personal and sincere in her hatred, when all I have done is to play her game.

She has problems.

She is venting her anger at whatever it is in the world at large at members here, and that is NOT acceptable. We are not her as her personal stress toy. I have always treated her with respect behind the scenes, and approached her with a sincere effort to prevent this circumstance developing.

Lets be honest...she's so wound up in her own misery, the only thing that makes her feel good is spreading it around. Fuck that. If she wants to act like a cunt, then she shall be so treated.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

She attacks most males, but when she gets its back she goes into a foaming frenzy. In addition to me, she has at various and frequent times slagged off at Joe, Romero, TD, DSM, and anyone else that stands up to her shit.

He seems to be gone for good now too.

And do we wonder why?

Anonymous

And do we wonder why?

Yeah, I wonder why? As far as trolls go, Joe was above average.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"You call your back and forth with her "poking"?

That's all it was as far as I am concerned.

Not once did I take offence. However, when she wishes death upon people, its clear she has some real emotional problems, and prefers conflict and abuse rather than light hearted banter.

I get that she might be a tad sensitive about her weight...although she doesn't seem to show it...but I may be somewhat delicate about my age, but that would NEVER stop her from banging on about it.

She wants spite and anger. It feeds her. It justifies her hatred for the world she feels betrayed by.

Fuck that...she can do it on her own.

Do you have Renee confused with another member here?

Not at all.

Look at her record.

She has no issue substituting dialogue and debate with insults and abuse, but when she gets it back, she hopes the offender will go away and die. Clearly, this sociopath has some issues, not all related to her private turmoil, and its time she was called on it.

Perhaps you might inform the forum as to why her tenure as a mod lasted but a few weeks?

No, I know you won't...so I shall ASSUME (Thats what the thread is for) that she was divisive, temperamental, and couldn't control her emotions in trying to adopt a balanced and sensible attitude to moderation. That says it all.

She has been slinging shit for years, and getting a free pass. Its time someone turned the spotlight on her and exposed her as the mean spirited, angry, disassociated and unpleasant contributor that she really is.

I will shed light on why she stepped down as a mod.  I "strongly encouraged" her to moderate despite her reservations.  After a trial period, SHE decided it wasn't for her and relinquished her role.

Despite the protesting I will receive in saying this, you and Renee are very much alike both in style, smarts and demeanour.  You two butt heads like two bulls lock horns.  To turn the spotlight on her would be to turn it in yourself as well.

I wish more than anything you two could exist in a cordial spirit of civility but if that isn't going to happen, just shut up about each other.  No more fat insults, comments about being old, no more cussing each other out or calls wishing death.  Just STFU FFS.

At the risk of repetition, I had no issues until she starting wishing death on people...me, specifically. And becoming personal and sincere in her hatred, when all I have done is to play her game.

She has problems.

She is venting her anger at whatever it is in the world at large at members here, and that is NOT acceptable. We are not her as her personal stress toy. I have always treated her with respect behind the scenes, and approached her with a sincere effort to prevent this circumstance developing.

Lets be honest...she's so wound up in her own misery, the only thing that makes her feel good is spreading it around. Fuck that. If she wants to act like a cunt, then she shall be so treated.

We all have our moments on this board - me, you, Renee, Shen, etc.  Why does she get called out specifically?  Because she wished death on you?  You have thicker skin than that Crow.

We have all known each other long enough to be a little more supportive than adding to each other's shit piles.  That's an incredibly unfortunate response to someone's supposed suffering/misery.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

And do we wonder why?

He takes breaks all the time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And do we wonder why?

Some of Joe's assumptions about my old lady and my son got under my skin.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

And do we wonder why?

He'll do that to you at first.  I think he wasn't getting the rise he wanted out of us anymore so he moved on to where he could.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

And do we wonder why?

He'll do that to you at first.  I think he wasn't getting the rise he wanted out of us anymore so he moved on to where he could.

Are you serious RW?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

We all have our moments on this board - me, you, Renee, Shen, etc.  Why does she get called out specifically?  Because she wished death on you?  You have thicker skin than that Crow.

We have all known each other long enough to be a little more supportive than adding to each other's shit piles.  That's an incredibly unfortunate response to someone's supposed suffering/misery.

The last person who uttered a death wish was given a time out.

No.

Enough is enough. She has been given understanding and support, but she gives no fuck. Her only purpose is to come her and act like a bitch, because she LIKES it.

Does she ruffle me?

No.

But when SHE starts taking things so seriously that she wishes another person would die, then its not ME that needs to be placated, its her.

RW

So we should time her out for something she did weeks ago after being repeatedly provoked?  See you want to poke the shit out of the bear and when it bites you in the ass, you want us to do something about it.

Have you have heard of the term "instigating a fight"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm seriously guessing.

If your guess is right, that is strange. When I came here, I made an effort not to step on anyone's toes.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm seriously guessing.

If your guess is right, that is strange. When I came here, I made an effort not to step on anyone's toes.

See ur an adult and these trolls are little boys trapped in 50+ year old bodies.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"So we should time her out for something she did weeks ago after being repeatedly provoked?  See you want to poke the shit out of the bear and when it bites you in the ass, you want us to do something about it.

Have you have heard of the term "instigating a fight"?

I am not asking, nor do I care what you do.

All I am saying is when you wish death upon a person, you must have some serious self esteem and social adjustment problems, and they do not excuse you from being a bitch.

And such sentiments are inappropriate in this forum.