Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Nurse Surrenders Licence over Dick Pics

Started by Renee, March 29, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Renee"Do guys really think sending a woman a picture of their "tallywacker" is cool or sexy? :negative:

Schwartz probably thought so.

Blurt, you old scoundrel!! How the fuck are ya?

Blurt

I'm sweeter than fucking Shen Li, is how I am.  :laugh:

In all seriosity, though, I've copped a bad case of the winter purples.

Meh. I'll live.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm sweeter than fucking Shen Li, is how I am.  :laugh:

In all seriosity, though, I've copped a bad case of the winter purples.

Meh. I'll live.

Hey Blurt, how is it going brother? Did you get any ice fishing in this winter? I worked less days than normal this year, so I got more walleye than usual in my freezer.

Blurt

Hi, Herman.  ac_cool

Nope, caught nothing this winter but a bout of the flu and, two months later, a cold.

First time sick in nearly 20 years, I blame graveyard shifts and sneezing hobos.

How are you?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hi, Herman.  ac_cool

Nope, caught nothing this winter but a bout of the flu and, two months later, a cold.

First time sick in nearly 20 years, I blame graveyard shifts and sneezing hobos.

How are you?

Nothing some cheap booze will not cure Blurt.

My bread and butter is the winter drilling season and I did not have a good one. It will be an early season for my crops and Christmas tree planting. I guess that is a good thing.

Anonymous

How are you?

If you made more money you could move into a respectable hood with no hobos. ac_razz

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

Tons of times.

My favourite was at a party with my sister's friends.  We were playing on this guy's stripper pole when this guy came out of the bathroom and stood in front of my sister, cousin and me and helicoptered his dick for a good 30 seconds while we laughed our asses off.

I also like the bare ass with dingle dangle move Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

How are you?

Nothing some cheap booze will not cure Blurt.

My bread and butter is the winter drilling season and I did not have a good one. It will be an early season for my crops and Christmas tree planting. I guess that is a good thing.

What is it with you and cheap booze?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

Oh God yes.  :laugh3:

When I was in college, there was this homeless guy that used to hang around campus; he would flash any girl within a 5 block radius and it didn't matter how cold it was either....it was gross and hilarious at the same time.  :laugh3:

Also I lived in a coed dorm, I can't even count how many flashings (intentional and unintentional) took place.  ac_wot It was almost a weekly occurrence that some drunk dude would whip it out like show and tell.

College sounds like one big party. I sent my boy to university and he did enough of it there.

Does anyone in university actually study?

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"I blame graveyard shifts and sneezing hobos.

If you made more money you could move into a respectable hood with no hobos. ac_razz

Oh, I don't actually live in those hoods.

Taking care of hobos is my bread and butter, Shen.

I guess in the same way that taking care of cheap booze is theirs.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blurt"I blame graveyard shifts and sneezing hobos.

Oh, I don't actually live in those hoods.

Taking care of hobos is my bread and butter, Shen.

I guess in the same way that taking care of cheap booze is theirs.

Is that a dig at me? ac_umm

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Does anyone in university actually study?

Yes.

Just not always what the curriculum prescribes.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Is that a dig at me? ac_umm

Hell, no, Herman.

It's more a dig at RW.

She's a snob when it comes to alcohol.

Her Scottish side wants to drink anything but her Italian side won't let her touch the cheap stuff.

She's a deeply conflicted woman.  :sad:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Hell, no, Herman.

It's more a dig at RW.

Her Scottish side wants to drink anything but her Italian side won't let her touch the cheap stuff.

:MG_216:

Why do you think I've taken up pot smoking?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Hell, no, Herman.

It's more a dig at RW.

Aha, I got you now. I am Ukrainian and we are not too fussy about what gets us shitfaced.