The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Nurse Surrenders Licence over Dick Pics

Started by Renee, March 29, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

You sure that isn't the redneck in you coming out Herman?  I remember drinking Old English in the back of pick up trucks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You sure that isn't the redneck in you coming out Herman?  I remember drinking Old English in the back of pick up trucks.

Ya I guess it is.

Blurt

Quote from: "Herman"Aha, I got you now. I am Ukrainian and we are not too fussy about what gets us shitfaced.

One of my best pals growing up was Ukranian. His name was Roman.

We never got shitfaced, though; we were about 12 years old when his family left for Saskatchewan, parts otherwise unknown.

I still have very vivid memories of his mother--the very embodiment of the word "battle-axe"--beating his noggin on a regular basis with her Dr. Scholl's sandal clogs.

Don't know if he's even still alive. I expect not.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Herman"Aha, I got you now. I am Ukrainian and we are not too fussy about what gets us shitfaced.

One of my best pals growing up was Ukranian. His name was Roman.

We never got shitfaced, though; we were about 12 years old when his family left for Saskatchewan, parts otherwise unknown.

I still have very vivid memories of his mother--the very embodiment of the word "battle-axe"--beating his noggin on a regular basis with her Dr. Scholl's sandal clogs.

Don't know if he's even still alive. I expect not.

I am still alive. :laugh3:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Ha ha!

What shape is your skull?

Flat, just like in my picture. :laugh3:

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone ever been flashed? I have seen guys pull it out back in my clubbing days, but I've never been flashed.

Oh God yes.  :laugh3:

When I was in college, there was this homeless guy that used to hang around campus; he would flash any girl within a 5 block radius and it didn't matter how cold it was either....it was gross and hilarious at the same time.  :laugh3:

Also I lived in a coed dorm, I can't even count how many flashings (intentional and unintentional) took place.  ac_wot It was almost a weekly occurrence that some drunk dude would whip it out like show and tell.

College sounds like one big party. I sent my boy to university and he did enough of it there.

Does anyone in university actually study?

I studied. I had to or I would lose my ride.

Those who treat it solely as a party, usually funk out in the first or second year.

But for most students it's not a party. You study your ass off so you can pass your finals and get decent grades on projects and papers. But it's not uncommon, in fact it's almost tradition, to blow off steam one day a week and it gets really crazy after finals. And if you were like me you, had to balance that with sports and still fit family time in.

I learned a lot in college, I also burned up a lot of brain cells so it all balanced out in the end. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.