The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Trends that need to die

Started by RW, April 04, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've never even heard of pierced rings.  The lip thing, I've only seen on the internet. I can't imagine how it would be like to eat with all that crap stuck on there.

Some people go overboard with the piercings.

Berry Sweet

Im sick n tired of the damn eye brow trend....stencils and dying eyebrows...they look terrible....im also sick of big stupid ass booties and fad fake diet shit ads....

...people are so fuckin stupid to buy into this shit.

Berry Sweet

Im also sick of leggings....theyve gone too far...not everyone looks good in them...whatever happened to khakis?  I cant find them anywhere...i love those...with pockets.

What up with the fashion industry?  Its like its just sitting...just tights and plain ugly shirts...I want to see some change...kids clothes are better than adults!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im also sick of leggings....theyve gone too far...not everyone looks good in them...whatever happened to khakis?  I cant find them anywhere...i love those...with pockets.

What up with the fashion industry?  Its like its just sitting...just tights and plain ugly shirts...I want to see some change...kids clothes are better than adults!

:laugh:

Annie

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im also sick of leggings....theyve gone too far...not everyone looks good in them...whatever happened to khakis?  I cant find them anywhere...i love those...with pockets.

I know, right? The ones where they show the entire ass outline AND their camel toe!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Annie"

I know, right? The ones where they show the entire ass outline AND their camel toe!  :laugh3:

Its just ridiculous...and I know what you mean...

You'd think there would be other options for pant style..everything is tights...im getting sick of it.  Ive been pant shopping the last couple months and everything is tights...I dont want tights...I may just diss the mall and start looking online.

Im sick n tired of all these stupid fashion trends...stupid make up and hair styles...I look at some people in the morning and I swear it must take them 2 hours to get all geared up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

You'd think there would be other options for pant style..everything is tights...im getting sick of it.  Ive been pant shopping the last couple months and everything is tights...I dont want tights...I may just diss the mall and start looking online.

Im sick n tired of all these stupid fashion trends...stupid make up and hair styles...I look at some people in the morning and I swear it must take them 2 hours to get all geared up.

I buy most of my clothes online now..

I still go to the mall, especially in the winter..

But that is usually to walk on cold days and try on some clothes.

GORDY GAMBINO

Do ya spend big on hubbys credit card Flashy?? Do ya smash his arse ?? lol...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You try clothes on at the shops then go home and order online?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You try clothes on at the shops then go home and order online?

She isn't the only one.

Frood

I hope she buys something from those shops once in awhile.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I hope she buys something from those shops once in awhile.

I do and I don't try on clothes all the time..

But, if I buy from their brick and mortar store or their online store, what's the difference?

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I hope she buys something from those shops once in awhile.

But, if I buy from their brick and mortar store or their online store, what's the difference?

No difference. If you tried on something but then ordered it from a competitors online store, that wouldn't be cool.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

No difference. If you tried on something but then ordered it from a competitors online store, that wouldn't be cool.

Well, I don't know too many people that have never done that. It's getting tougher all the time for retailers to make ends meet.

Frood

If I was a shop owner with brand names I'd have a photo board behind the counter for serial clothes try on and leavers.
Blahhhhhh...