Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

I believe it is possible.

On my end it is but given I haven't said a word to her in over a year and she's still ranting about me like a fucking loon, I don't think it is on her end.

She's pretty much said she won't stop until I leave this forum or you go back to being an extension of hers.

Sorry I think you are full of it. I have never heard he say anything nasty about you. RW you are a bit of a drama queen. The same 3 or 4 post the same old shit. You top the list. Fashion seems to have a handle on it.

You have never heard Dinky say anything about RW?

:laugh:

I hear banter, but not too much. Nothing like the 3 of you.

ac_toofunny

You're an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Keeper, I like evs, but I wish she could move on from her hatred of RW..

Expecting them to be friends is unrealistic, but respectful coexistence is achievable.

respectful coexistence? She would need to look that up and she still wouldnt have a fucking clue. Out of respect i wont post what i would like to about her. But, i think you can guess.  ac_smile

On my end it is but given I haven't said a word to her in over a year and she's still ranting about me like a fucking loon, I don't think it is on her end.

She's pretty much said she won't stop until I leave this forum or you go back to being an extension of hers.

Sorry I think you are full of it. I have never heard he say anything nasty about you. RW you are a bit of a drama queen. The same 3 or 4 post the same old shit. You top the list. Fashion seems to have a handle on it.

ac_toofunny

You're an idiot.

So are all 3 of you.

Renee

ac_toofunny

You're an idiot.

That's a given......but I think he might be somewhat more than that. I'm thinking he might be a bit of a slimebag as well.

He's weaseled a subforum out of evs, no doubt by using that phoney good guy act and is now in her inner circle of protected pets. The "Kissy meATs" crew might be dumber than dirt but they all claim that Seamajor is a whiner and a "snake". How much is true I don't really know but I think it's worth keeping in mind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

TD, am I part of the "all 3 of you" too because I won't kiss that blatant troll DD's ass?

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_toofunny

You're an idiot.

That's a given......but I think he might be somewhat more than that. I'm thinking he might be a bit of a slimebag as well.

He's weaseled a subforum out of evs, no doubt by using that phoney good guy act and is now in her inner circle of protected pets. The "Kissy meATs" crew might be dumber than dirt but they all claim that Seamajor is a whiner and a "snake". How much is true I don't really know but I think it's worth keeping in mind.

As you well know, I have a very low tolerance for stupidity.  TD is a mouth breather of the highest order.

I blame sun stroke.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"TD, am I part of the "all 3 of you" too because I won't kiss that blatant troll DD's ass?

seoul, you're talking to a guy who thinks DD is actually a woman.  HAHAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"TD, am I part of the "all 3 of you" too because I won't kiss that blatant troll DD's ass?

seoul, you're talking to a guy who thinks DD is actually a woman.  HAHAHAHAHA

Does Twenty Dollars actually not know Gargoyle is a man?

ac_wot

He must be joking.

Twenty Dollars

You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

God dealt me Multiple Sclerosis.  That a shitty enough of a hand for you TD?

The angry old woman shtick is old, especially considering I am one of the younger posters amoung this collect group.

I have IQ requirements for enjoying conversations that you don't meet.  Sorry.

Oh and we're still getting new blood around here.  The thing is people here have lives and I like that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

The typical usual assumption. You don't know me from Adam, yet you seem to know all. Sorry about your affliction. You've told me 5 times. That's no assumption. Is that why you're angry?

RW

The typical usual assumption. You don't know me from Adam, yet you seem to know all. Sorry about your affliction. You've told me 5 times. That's no assumption. Is that why you're angry?

Then why did you ask if I was dealt a shitty hand?  Is that how many times someone has to say something before it sinks in?

I find you dull, repetitive and unintellectual.  You bore the shit out of me.

FACT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

It's obvious you have no fucking clue as usual so why don't you just fuck off back under Evs skirt dip shit? Say hi to DD while you're there mmmkay?

Renee

God dealt me Multiple Sclerosis.  That a shitty enough of a hand for you TD?

The angry old woman shtick is old, especially considering I am one of the younger posters amoung this collect group.

Oh and we're still getting new blood around here.  The thing is people here have lives and I like that.

Yeah the old woman thing gets me too.  :laugh3: It's hilarious when you consider that most who level that accusation at us are either close in age or as in the case of Twenty Pennies....much.....much older.

Did the old sun dried tomato say something about not being in touch with reality?....He must be speaking from personal experience.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

You can tell him and Dink are tight, kinda speaks volumes about him :crazy:  

plus he thinks hes female ac_toofunny fucken moron

Anonymous

Forums are dying out. That is a fact.  Most forums I used to read are long gone. Why is that TD? I will give you hint, RW and Renee are not the reason.