Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Beer

Started by Twenty Dollars, April 09, 2016, 08:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

TD it is you that is funny and out of touch with reality? How many posters are on Blurt's forum or the Bastard Annex? How many people are on your Bastard Factory these days. Is that because of Blurt, deadskinmask or yourself?

I don't know what your problem with Renee and RW is, but if it is because they know your friend Dinky Freud is a guy, that is your problem if you don't see it or you are just trolling. Besides the three of them, there is also myself, Keeper, Shen Li, Annie, Peaches, Elphuphy, Dove, ceec, Seoul, Azhya, Joe, and Crowley who know DD is a guy. Odinson and Scouse likely can see the obvious too. Jock is new and doesn't know who DD is, but he seems bright enough to see the obvious.

Look, if this board is not too your liking, or too slow, then go to your troll board. Nobody is forcing you to be here among two women you hate so much.

Annie

Well said, Herman.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You people are funny. Are any of you in touch with reality? On a more serious note, why aren't there more posters here? Why is that Fash? Seems like RW and Renee are angry old ladies that scare most away? Is this good for the site? Did God deal them a shitty hand that I'm unaware of? Sorry.

TD it is you that is funny and out of touch with reality? How many posters are on Blurt's forum or the Bastard Annex? How many people are on your Bastard Factory these days. Is that because of Blurt, deadskinmask or yourself?

I don't know what your problem with Renee and RW is, but if it is because they know your friend Dinky Freud is a guy, that is your problem if you don't see it or you are just trolling. Besides the three of them, there is also myself, Keeper, Shen Li, Annie, Peaches, Elphuphy, Dove, ceec, Seoul, Azhya, Joe, and Crowley who know DD is a guy. Odinson and Scouse likely can see the obvious too. Jock is new and doesn't know who DD is, but he seems bright enough to see the obvious.

Look, if this board is not too your liking, or too slow, then go to your troll board. Nobody is forcing you to be here among two women you hate so much.

I would like to add Mona & Priscilla1961 to that list :)

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Forums are dying out. That is a fact.  Most forums I used to read are long gone. Why is that TD? I will give you hint, RW and Renee are not the reason.

Good Morning. Herm you love to kiss ass. They are two angry losers. Wonder why that is? I refuse to kiss their asses or anyones ass for that matter. Herman you are afraid they will rip on you like they do me. Big deal. This dude Kreeper is another kiss ass.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Forums are dying out. That is a fact.  Most forums I used to read are long gone. Why is that TD? I will give you hint, RW and Renee are not the reason.

Good Morning. Herm you love to kiss ass. They are two angry losers. Wonder why that is? I refuse to kiss their asses or anyones ass for that matter. Herman you are afraid they will rip on you like they do me. Big deal. This dude Kreeper is another kiss ass.

You Sound just like your buddy Scouse only less articulate.

Same stale accusations based on crap pulled right out of your ass. :laugh3: ....

Ya know, I seem to remember some mentally deficient dork always bitching about assumptions being made or some stupid shit like that. :laugh3:......Oh yeah,....that's right......it was.....YOU.  :laugh3:

Just an FYI, as far as making assumptions about people go, your last post in this thread was one of the biggest assumptive loads of shit I've seen in some time. :negative:

Just some friendly advice......you really need to find and play in a sandbox where the bar is set much lower than it is here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Herm is a principled man unlike you. You on the other hand blatantly kiss angry troll butt on VF.

Anonymous

That's a lot of assumptions packed into a short post TD.

Why do you kiss so much VF troll ass? Was it to get your own subbie like your boyfriend Dinky Freud did?

Anonymous

I am surprised Twenty Dollars doesn't like some of the people here.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am surprised Twenty Dollars doesn't like some of the people here.

All 5 of you?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Same stale accusations based on crap pulled right out of your ass. :laugh3: ....

Ya know, I seem to remember some mentally deficient dork always bitching about assumptions being made or some stupid shit like that. :laugh3:......Oh yeah,....that's right......it was.....YOU.  :laugh3:

Just an FYI, as far as making assumptions about people go, your last post in this thread was one of the biggest assumptive loads of shit I've seen in some time. :negative:

Just some friendly advice......you really need to find and play in a sandbox where the bar is set much lower than it is here.

Sorry if Im getting to you. Starting to like watching you go off. Did you say you lived in Mew Jersey?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Sorry if Im getting to you. Starting to like watching you go off. Did you say you lived in Mew Jersey?

Sorry to bust your drool bubble but you aren't getting to anyone.

I'm just pointing out your stupidity  :laugh3: and so is everyone else.....just in case you didn't notice.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am surprised Twenty Dollars doesn't like some of the people here.

All 5 of you?

You are a clone of Scouse..

An immature and boring troll..

Go back to your new VF sub forum with your three kissy meat pals and Freud..

No wonder BF is gone.

ac_boring

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

All 5 of you?

No wonder BF is gone.

ac_boring

ac_toofunny  it's pretty bad when Fashy slaps you around,  she more or less likes everyone.

She even compared you to that nazi prick  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Keeper"

All 5 of you?

No wonder BF is gone.

ac_boring

ac_toofunny  it's pretty bad when Fashy slaps you around,  she more or less likes everyone.

She even compared you to that nazi prick  ac_lmfao

:001_tongue:

You're right. Still not gonna kiss anyone's ass here.

Twenty Dollars

Herm is a principled man unlike you. You on the other hand blatantly kiss angry troll butt on VF.

How would you classify Renees tone?