ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Annie"Haha Renee, you could photo bomb puke!   :laugh3:

Yeah and then flash my boob's and flip everyone off. :laugh3:

OMG, that would be horrifying. :shock:  :laugh3:

Beer makes you wild.

Actually I'm pretty sedate if I just stick to beer, mix it with shots of bourbon and I get melancholy and belligerent......well more so than usual. :laugh3:

In other words I'll punch you in the face and then cry because I feel bad about doing it.  :laugh3:

In case you can't tell, I'm a real fun drunk.   :nea:

I'm not much of a beer drinker. I prefer a good, top-shelf tequila in shots, but I will also drink some bloody mary's. I am usually a fun drunk, but I do tend to speak my mind more and to hell with the consequences.

Imagine that.

Twenty Dollars

Beer makes you wild.

Actually I'm pretty sedate if I just stick to beer, mix it with shots of bourbon and I get melancholy and belligerent......well more so than usual. :laugh3:

In other words I'll punch you in the face and then cry because I feel bad about doing it.  :laugh3:

Haha right. How fast can you down a six pack? 15 minutes?

Anonymous

I don't drink at all and never have.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Beer makes you wild.

That's a little fast to drink 6 beers for anyone, asshole. But I'm sure you were just trying to be clever....unfortunately you failed again.

Aren't you tired of face planting yourself with your lame insults?

BTW....nice how you weaseled your way in getting a subforum from that mentally ill skank. She's obviously desperate to garner people friendly to her wonky forum full of degenerates. Fucking ass licking, patsy. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Beer makes you wild.

That's a little fast to drink 6 beers for anyone, asshole. But I'm sure you were just trying to be clever....unfortunately you failed again.

BTW....nice how you weaseled your way in getting a subforum from that mentally ill skank. She's obviously desperate to garner people friendly to her wonky forum full of degenerates. Fucking ass licking, patsy. :laugh3:

Thought you never ventured over there? They do have more people. What's your beef with them? Everyone here seems to hate dinky? Her Spanish is pretty good. Renee I never get tired of doing what I want.

RW

Beer makes you wild.

Thought you never ventured over there? They do have more people. What's your beef with them? Everyone here seems to hate dinky? Her Spanish is pretty good. Renee I never get tired of doing what I want.

She's a guy FYI.  I've spoken to him on Skype.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Beer makes you wild.

Are you really that dumb or are you just a remedial level troll?

No one here, least of all me, needs to explain any of that to you. If you're really curious, use the search feature and READ.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

@realAzhyaAryola

I know nothing about beer because I never drink it unless it was offered to me at a party but even then, I don't always accept.

Once I went to a potluck and brought a six pack of this, San Miguel beer. I grew up with all the grown up men in my family drinking this. When I was growing up, I did not see women drink beer.

https://365greatpinoystuff.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/san-miguel-beer.gif">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Beer makes you wild.

You seriously did not know Donky D is a guy? Really? ac_wot

Annie

Dinky D is a dink. I haven't even had a conversation with the guy and yet he trashed me over on the toilet forum......oh well, no wonder he's over there....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Dinky D is a dink. I haven't even had a conversation with the guy and yet he trashed me over on the toilet forum......oh well, no wonder he's over there....

He is a dink. He will go anywhere that will give him a chance to spew bullshit. I can't believe TD did not know he is a guy. ac_wot

Annie

Apparently he got all mad when he blew his cover and was called on it.  I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was ok but he was just a dink all over the place.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Apparently he got all mad when he blew his cover and was called on it.  I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was ok but he was just a dink all over the place.

He posts to be a dink and no other reason.

As for his cover being blown, he talked to RW on Skype. He blew his own frickin cover.

Annie

I wish I had been in on that skype, would have been hilarious to hear that  :laugh:

Renee

Old Dinky Mudflaps and his imaginary modified vagina was pretty transparent from the moment he/she arrived here.

From day one he made himself about as welcome with me as a fart in church. His bullshit was none stop. So when RW said she had proof he was a guy, it didn't surprise me at all. He posts like a guy and comes off as a male persona no matter how hard he tries to cover it up.

One thing I will give him is that he does come off well read but unfortunately you have to cut through a ton of worthless crap to appreciate it.