I Hereby Claim RR as Mine

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Kreeper trying to 'moderate' my posts previously  ac_lmfao

You laugh at the dumbest things. Keeps isn't even a mod anymore.

You obviously missed the word 'previously'

FFS Chung Li, put the rice-vodka down, close your legs, kick the *nope* thats being paying your rent out of your bedsit, and try and sort your shit out  :sad:

You drink too much, post too much stupidity, are a repellent to women, study too little and your mother fucks East Indian shop owners for a few bob just to keep your lazy ass occupied on the internet all day long on multiple boards.

Ok you got me on the second one, but I get my TROLOLOLZ by making uptight little fags like you cry over your knotted little panties  :laugh3: ....... as for the other remarks, nah you're way off as usual champ.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Hey guys. Damn it all. I thot "stuffing it up his RUHR" was very funny  .. and so used the appropriate images from there

Now, laff, damn it

And you've been on the kosher wine evidently!

Oyyyyyy veeeyyyy....  Its anudda shoah!     :shok:

Evidently? Evidently you see things that are not there.

You are like a kid who rings a doorbell and runs. The first time someone comes to the door, looks around outside and you have a big laugh. Second time it happens, the homeowner gives a one second glance out the living room window and then goes back to what they were doing, but you laugh just as hard. Third time you ring the same doorbell, the homeowner ignores you entirely, but you are still behind the hedges laughing hysterically. Only the last time everyone in the neighbourhood can see you and wonders why you keep doing something that is not working for you. That is kind of like your boring trolling here, and from what I hear everywhere you post.

U mad bro?  :tease:

Thanks for your helpful and enlightening response, as always I will take it into consideration, and file it for future reference.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/catf.jpg.html">

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Hey guys. Damn it all. I thot "stuffing it up his RUHR" was very funny  .. and so used the appropriate images from there

Now, laff, damn it

How did I miss this?  HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

U bored bro?  

Fixed it

ac_boring

QuoteNow, laff, damn it

It was funny cc.

Aryan

You've been on here literally everytime I've logged in recently........... do you ever go outside?

Anonymous

If Scouse's boring posts could be put in pill form and bottled, someone would get rich and the company that owns Gravol would be in a panic.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You've been on here literally everytime I've logged in recently........... do you ever go outside?

I don't go outside.  Want to make an issue of it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"You've been on here literally everytime I've logged in recently........... do you ever go outside?

I don't go outside.  Want to make an issue of it?

Scouse tries so hard to to get under everyone's skin and always falls short of his goal. He needs a new hobby.

Aryan

Do I bollocks, do you honestly think I take anything said on here seriously?   :laugh:    

Internetz banter is just that, nothing moar..... only sad sorry souls like twenty shekels take things to heart and have been known to smash up their monitors in a rage.

Aryan

BTW how am I expected to be anything more than a troll when I'm confined to the trollin' section of the board???

Aryan

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"BTW how am I expected to be anything more than a troll when I'm confined to the trollin' section of the board???

Show you can be more of a troll here and I'll unlock the cage.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"BTW how am I expected to be anything more than a troll when I'm confined to the trollin' section of the board???

Show you can be more of a troll here and I'll unlock the cage.

Seems fair. ac_umm

Aryan

More of a troll? You mean more 'than' a troll I'm guessing?   :confused1:

RW

Yeah more than a troll.

http://humablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/no-words_02.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview