The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I Hereby Claim RR as Mine

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I'm much moar than a troll and a pretty likeable fella or so I'm told.    :43(2):

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm much moar than a troll and a pretty likeable fella or so I'm told.    :43(2):

Prove it shit flinging monkey man. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Well its a tough crowd on here, I know CC and Chung Li like me, but getting in yours and renee's good-books is gonna be a tad harder.

Surely though being 'liked' isn't a deal breaker for membership on here? Otherwise Twenty Shekels would have been binned long since...

Anonymous

Speaking of TD, Ib haven't seen him around in a few days. Did his surfboard capsize on a deserted island?

Aryan

I think he's gone away for a few days, or so he said on memebee...... probably checking on his shekels in the city.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well its a tough crowd on here, I know CC and Chung Li like me, but getting in yours and renee's good-books is gonna be a tad harder.

Surely though being 'liked' isn't a deal breaker for membership on here? Otherwise Twenty Shekels would have been binned long since...

I don't mind ya.  I don't dig on repetitive idiocy for its own sake but I wouldn't can you for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Speaking of TD, Ib haven't seen him around in a few days. Did his surfboard capsize on a deserted island?

I'm going with one too many days in the sun without sun screen leading to spontaneous combustion.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Speaking of TD, Ib haven't seen him around in a few days. Did his surfboard capsize on a deserted island?

I'm going with one too many days in the sun without sun screen leading to spontaneous combustion.

That's just another one of your assumptions. ac_razz

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well its a tough crowd on here, I know CC and Chung Li like me, but getting in yours and renee's good-books is gonna be a tad harder.

I don't mind ya.  I don't dig on repetitive idiocy for its own sake but I wouldn't can you for it.

You dont agree with my views, thats fine, so why exactly am I confined to RR?

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's just another one of your assumptions. ac_razz

Twenty Shekels uses the 'assumption' diversionary tactic against people he disagrees with in an effort to confuse them and draw attention away from the subject being discussed, nice to see his particular brand of k1kefuckery has been noticed on here too...

Aryan

Well anyways I'M off for a beer and a mix, the joys of nights off hehe, laters.   ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well anyways I'M off for a beer and a mix, the joys of nights off hehe, laters.   ac_cool

Have fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Well anyways I'M off for a beer and a mix, the joys of nights off hehe, laters.   ac_cool

What do you do SCOUSE? Is your employer or co workers aeare that you are a skinhead of the fsscist variety.

Aryan

I work in security, and on the doors of night clubs, although I want to come out of the doorman game because I'm fed up with the late nights.

My co-workers know my beliefs and either agree with them, or agree to disagree, they know better than to try taking me on in a confrontation either verbal or physical.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I work in security, and on the doors of night clubs, although I want to come out of the doorman game because I'm fed up with the late nights.

My co-workers know my beliefs and either agree with them, or agree to disagree, they know better than to try taking me on in a confrontation either verbal or physical.   :laugh:

You do not plan on doing that forever do you? That's a kids job.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview