The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Hereby Claim RR as Mine

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"Why is that pathetic?

It's a job that requires no skills. Where I live it is dominated by elderly immigrants. The pay is garbage too.

Why would a healthy individual in their thirties who speaks English as their first language be doing security work unless they were really lazy?

Is this economy, why would you shit on anyone who has a job?  

Wtf should the guy be doing?

Security work does not pay the bills. If SCOUSE is okay with never owning a house and not being able to support a family I guess security work will do.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I work in security, and on the doors of night clubs, although I want to come out of the doorman game because I'm fed up with the late nights.

My co-workers know my beliefs and either agree with them, or agree to disagree, they know better than to try taking me on in a confrontation either verbal or physical.   :laugh:

You are a full time bouncer? You are very young right?

Early 30's isnt really what I'd call young.....   :laugh:  

I do the door job as a side to security work I do, but the pay is only average so I'm considering a new career to be honest....possibly HGV driving.

In you 30's and doing security guard work. How pathetic. I guess even driving a truck is a step up.

You seem like a 'job snob' to me...... so, are you a typical 'white collar' worker turning your nose up at 'blue collar' workers?  

Chasing the almighty shekel in inner cities where rates, rent, and prices are sky high might be your thing, but I prefer it where things are a tad more normal.   :laugh:  

So exactly how much 'better off' are you living in the city when inflated prices of living are taken into account?

Aryan

It's a job that requires no skills. Where I live it is dominated by elderly immigrants. The pay is garbage too.

Why would a healthy individual in their thirties who speaks English as their first language be doing security work unless they were really lazy?

Security work does not pay the bills. If SCOUSE is okay with never owning a house and not being able to support a family I guess security work will do.

What country do you live in?

Anonymous

Iron horse jockey lives in Canada.

Anonymous

You seem like a 'job snob' to me...... so, are you a typical 'white collar' worker turning your nose up at 'blue collar' workers?  

Chasing the almighty shekel in inner cities where rates, rent, and prices are sky high might be your thing, but I prefer it where things are a tad more normal.   :laugh:  

So exactly how much are you better off are you living in the city when inflated prices of living are taken into account?

Your observational skills are nearly as feeble as your attempts at humour.

I am just an educated professional. Mcjobs were fine when I was in high school and university, but living off my parents in my thirties never appealed to me.

Aryan

So exactly how much are you better off are you living in the city when inflated prices of living are taken into account?

Your observational skills are nearly as feeble as your attempts at humour.

I am just an educated professional. Mcjobs were fine when I was in high school and university, but living off my parents in my thirties never appealed to me.

'Educated professional'   :laugh:  

Well you got me princess...........

Everybody step back, there's a guy on here claiming to be richer, more educated and generally 'better' than everyone else.... so he must definitely be telling the truth!    :ohmy:

ac_lmfao      ac_lmfao

Anonymous

He should have gotten an education and some job skills. My son will be home in three weeks from Australia with his girlfriend. My ex and I are going to be setting some tough guidelines, so that he does not end up a useless lazy degenerate bum like Scouse.

Scouse's parents should have kicked dependent his ass out the door a long time ago.

Aryan

So according to the ugly square headed fuck Herman, doing blue collar/working class jobs = being a lazy degenerate bum.   ac_unsure

Oh how I wish I could be such a superior human being like him.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So according to the ugly square headed fuck Herman, doing blue collar/working class jobs = being a lazy degenerate bum.   ac_unsure

You do not get it do you? A parents job is to make their kids be the best they can possibly be. There is no way that a grown man in his thirties who works as security monkey and lives off his parents has worked hard to be the best they can. You are a lazy useless degenerate bum and your parents should have kicked you out years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE" So according to the ugly square headed fuck Herman, doing blue collar/working class jobs = being a lazy degenerate bum.  ac_unsure

Oh how I wish I could be such a superior human being like him.  ac_lmfao

What an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE" So according to the ugly square headed fuck Herman, doing blue collar/working class jobs = being a lazy degenerate bum.  ac_unsure

Oh how I wish I could be such a superior human being like him.  ac_lmfao

What an idiot.

Scouse must be putting on an act for shits and giggles. He cannot be as pathetic as he pretends to be.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So according to the ugly square headed fuck Herman, doing blue collar/working class jobs = being a lazy degenerate bum.   ac_unsure

You do not get it do you? A parents job is to make their kids be the best they can possibly be. There is no way that a grown man in his thirties who works as security monkey and lives off his parents has worked hard to be the best they can. You are a lazy useless degenerate bum and your parents should have kicked you out years ago.

Who the fuck says I live with my 'parents'   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Who the fuck says I live with my 'parents'   :laugh:

What is your living situation? I know you do not have an old lady.

RW

There is one thing I find more distasteful than education snobs and that's, as SCOUSE would say, "job snobs".  

It's one thing to poke fun at someone but another thing to seriously piss on a guy who works and pays his own way.  Who the fuck are you to look down at anyone who is gainfully employed?

It takes all kinds to make this world go round and although you don't want to flip burgers or clean toilets or bounce people out of bars, someone has to do it.

SCOUSE, I live in podunk so I understand a decrease in the cost of city living unlike some of my fellow posters.  Urbanites as Oscar would call em. Some of them don't understand there is life outside urbania and it's a lot cheaper.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

In Canada security guard jobs pay less than $20 per hour. In some cases considerably less. In other words they are not mortgage paying jobs. Maybe it is a little different in Britain, but I doubt it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview