The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Hereby Claim RR as Mine

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
SCOUSE, I live in podunk so I understand a decrease in the cost of city living unlike some of my fellow posters.  Urbanites as Oscar would call em. Some of them don't understand there is life outside urbania and it's a lot cheaper.

Yeah, London prices are ridiculous, high wages but a much higher cost of living, where only the super rich can afford properties.  

But with immigration being so high, there's Somalian families with 6 kids living in high end properties funded by the tax payer! Its fucking mental, the vast majority of people who work couldn't afford to live in some of the properties these people are housed in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Works at a post office?? I doubt the Royal Mail would employ me with my neck tatts  ac_lmfao  

Anyways, its good to see the sort of people who are on here, ie types who look down their nose at the working class..... no wonder deadskin isn't keen on you lot.

I would fucking love to know the likes of Renee's, Herman's, that beta gook faggot with the North korea avvy who's name I can't remember , and the other's jobs and incomes....  because if they aren't on 6 figure salaries they need to shut the fuck up.   ac_toofunny    

I  know I'm smart , as do most of you evidently with your shrieks of why I don't go onto higher education, but I have my personal reasons why I didn't, which I am not willing to discuss on here.  

And thanks for the words of support RW, out of everyone here I never thought I'd end up warming to you.   :laugh:

All I am saying is that you are in your prime earning years. Once this opportunity has passed you cannot get it back.

keeper

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Works at a post office?? I doubt the Royal Mail would employ me with my neck tatts  ac_lmfao  

Anyways, its good to see the sort of people who are on here, ie types who look down their nose at the working class..... no wonder deadskin isn't keen on you lot.

I would fucking love to know the likes of Renee's, Herman's, that beta gook faggot with the North korea avvy who's name I can't remember , and the other's jobs and incomes....  because if they aren't on 6 figure salaries they need to shut the fuck up.   ac_toofunny    

I  know I'm smart , as do most of you evidently with your shrieks of why I don't go onto higher education, but I have my personal reasons why I didn't, which I am not willing to discuss on here.  

And thanks for the words of support RW, out of everyone here I never thought I'd end up warming to you.   :laugh:

:s0451:  :s0451:  :s0451:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"There is one thing I find more distasteful than education snobs and that's, as SCOUSE would say, "job snobs".  

It's one thing to poke fun at someone but another thing to seriously piss on a guy who works and pays his own way.  Who the fuck are you to look down at anyone who is gainfully employed?

It takes all kinds to make this world go round and although you don't want to flip burgers or clean toilets or bounce people out of bars, someone has to do it.

SCOUSE, I live in podunk so I understand a decrease in the cost of city living unlike some of my fellow posters.  Urbanites as Oscar would call em. Some of them don't understand there is life outside urbania and it's a lot cheaper.

Nobody here is as rural as I am. But, I still have a work ethic. Scouse does not.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How do you know??

How do I know Scouse does not have a work ethic? Have you not read anything he has posted? He does not even really hide the fact he has spent thirty some years doing as little as he possibly can. He will just post school yard insults instead.

Someone posted that he is immature. I would agree with that. He is not a man yet.

Anonymous

How do I know Scouse does not have a work ethic? Have you not read anything he has posted? He does not even really hide the fact he has spent thirty some years doing as little as he possibly can. He will just post school yard insults instead.

Someone posted that he is immature. I would agree with that. He is not a man yet.

Anonymous

I wonder if Scouse is satisfied with his life? Does he have higher aspirations beyond being a security guard.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

It sounds more like you're projecting your kid onto him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

easter bunny

I claim B&O and Short Line.

http://hummelstownhistory.moonfruit.com/communities/0/004/011/944/310/images/4613555216_375x392.jpg">

Aryan

Quote from: "easter bunny"I claim B&O and Short Line.

http://hummelstownhistory.moonfruit.com/communities/0/004/011/944/310/images/4613555216_375x392.jpg">

I remember jooooo and your liberal left wing crap on VF    ac_beating

How come you only post on here now?   ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"

It sounds more like you're projecting your kid onto him.

I don't know about that..

My husband works in oilfield services and some of his co workers grew up on farms too..

Right or wrong they judge other men based on how they perceive their work ethic..

Herman seems to fit that stereotype.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't know SCOUSE, but I am glad he does.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He was a regular poster when I first joined up on VF, but now he's moved here?  ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He was a regular poster when I first joined up on VF, but now he's moved here?  ac_dunno

I don't care about the reason, I am just thankful he is here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview