The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Hereby Claim RR as Mine

Started by Aryan, April 09, 2016, 01:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not everyone wants a mortgage, eh.

That's true.I guess an adult who works security does not have home ownership as a goal.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How do you know?

I don't. It's a guess.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't. It's a guess.

It's an accurate one too. Scouse is an underachiever with no ambition to try and better himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I don't. It's a guess.

It's an accurate one too. Scouse is an underachiever with no ambition to try and better himself.

I don't want to get on his case. If he is content who am I to judge. But, I think he will find paying the bills a lot easier as a trucker than as a security guard.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I love the way you clowns want to be polite and all that namby pamby shit. Security work my ass, he's a fucking bouncer at some dive club.

Scouse is a loser and a massive underachiever.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I love the way you clowns want to be polite and all that namby pamby shit. Security work my ass, he's a fucking bouncer at some dive club.

I said pretty much the same thing on page 4.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I love the way you clowns want to be polite and all that namby pamby shit. Security work my ass, he's a fucking bouncer at some dive club.

Well, having a real job would probably get in the way of his YouTube searching for New-Nazi propaganda videos. :laugh3:

Most reputable employers would frown on that shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Well, having a real job would probably get in the way of his YouTube searching for New-Nazi propaganda videos. :laugh3:

He has his priorities.

keeper

He's not a bouncer, I have been told by reputable sources he works at the post office...

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"

He's not a bouncer, I have been told by reputable sources he works at the post office...

Even worse.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "keeper"

Even worse.  :laugh3:

Not pay wise.

Aryan

Works at a post office?? I doubt the Royal Mail would employ me with my neck tatts  ac_lmfao  

Anyways, its good to see the sort of people who are on here, ie types who look down their nose at the working class..... no wonder deadskin isn't keen on you lot.

I would fucking love to know the likes of Renee's, Herman's, that beta gook faggot with the North korea avvy who's name I can't remember , and the other's jobs and incomes....  because if they aren't on 6 figure salaries they need to shut the fuck up.   ac_toofunny    

I  know I'm smart , as do most of you evidently with your shrieks of why I don't go onto higher education, but I have my personal reasons why I didn't, which I am not willing to discuss on here.  

And thanks for the words of support RW, out of everyone here I never thought I'd end up warming to you.   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview