Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why is Everything So Small?

Started by Annie, April 11, 2016, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Blurt"You folks don't know the trouble I've seen.  :laugh:

:laugh:

Annie

Oh, even ordering online can be iffy, have to always use the size chart because sizes here compared to China, England etc are different. I bought a jacket for my cousin, a size large. When it came it fit more size medium. They didn't have a size chart or whatever. My daughter saw me packaging it back up to return when she tried it on and it fit her. It looked very good on her so I let her have it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

I want all the dresses in this site but man, are they small.

stylewe.com
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh, even ordering online can be iffy, have to always use the size chart because sizes here compared to China, England etc are different. I bought a jacket for my cousin, a size large. When it came it fit more size medium. They didn't have a size chart or whatever. My daughter saw me packaging it back up to return when she tried it on and it fit her. It looked very good on her so I let her have it.

I often try something on in a store and then order online. However, if I the brand well, I will buy it online without trying it on.

Anonymous

I am a big guy and I never have trouble finding clothes that fit me at the Goodwill store.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh, even ordering online can be iffy, have to always use the size chart because sizes here compared to China, England etc are different. I bought a jacket for my cousin, a size large. When it came it fit more size medium. They didn't have a size chart or whatever. My daughter saw me packaging it back up to return when she tried it on and it fit her. It looked very good on her so I let her have it.

I have not have had any problems ordering clothes online..

I do not know if it makes a difference, but I am very small.

Anonymous

Right now I've forsaken pants, unless they are leggings or yoga pants.

RW

You know, I'd love to be pregnant again.  I just don't want to keep the kid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You know, I'd love to be pregnant again.  I just don't want to keep the kid.

I would love to have a wedding and a family. It's a wife and kids I don't want.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You know, I'd love to be pregnant again.  I just don't want to keep the kid.

Wanna carry Sophia for the next 3 months? I'd love to have room in my body again lol. We will handle all expenses of course.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"

Wanna carry Sophia for the next 3 months? I'd love to have room in my body again lol. We will handle all expenses of course.

I would if I could.  I'm not even kidding.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I willing to give a kid... for free ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I am a generous guy. I would definitely donate a kid to Dove.

Annie

I'm thankful I only had the two. A third would have driven me nuts by now. On another note....my 21 yr old daughter has a pregnancy test in her room, she says it's for her friend. I'm gonna grill her again later. It better be for her friend!   ac_unsure
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm thankful I only had the two. A third would have driven me nuts by now. On another note....my 21 yr old daughter has a pregnancy test in her room, she says it's for her friend. I'm gonna grill her again later. It better be for her friend!   ac_unsure

This is my family Annie. No more babies for me. I wanted my son to have a sibling. I never had a brother or sister and always wanted one.

I hope for your sake, your daughter is not pregnant either.