The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Why is Everything So Small?

Started by Annie, April 11, 2016, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I doubt she is, Shen but there's always that bit of worry because there's no way she is prepared to have a kid yet.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I doubt she is, Shen but there's always that bit of worry because there's no way she is prepared to have a kid yet.

hat's the impression I got too from what you've told me.

Annie

She's also got a bunch of health issues too so no she isn't ready to have a kid.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She's also got a bunch of health issues too so no she isn't ready to have a kid.

I knew about that too. Pregnancy is not an option for her.

Annie

Nope and nope she isn't. Thank gawd!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope and nope she isn't. Thank gawd!

I do not want to judge GrAnnie, but that is for the best.

Annie

It's for sure for the best lol And nah you're not judgings Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's for sure for the best lol And nah you're not judgings Fash.

I believe you said she has a bf?

Annie

Nope she's been single for the last year or so.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope she's been single for the last year or so.

Ok, I thought she still had a bf.

Annie

She broke up with him. She said he was too controlling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She broke up with him. She said he was too controlling.

A young gal does not need a controlling guy.

Annie

Nope, especially since she's very stubborn.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope, especially since she's very stubborn.

I love your avatar Annie.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Annie

Thanks, Fash. It's how I'm feeling right now. Our old kitty girl has fast growing cancer and is being put down on Wednesday. We had a tumor removed from her neck last month and thought it was just a cyst , non cancerous or that we caught it in time.  But now there's a bunch more growing fast and multiplying. The last 2 days she can't control her bladder or bowls, weight loss.  ac_crying  She was healthy right up to last month. This came on really fast.