The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Guilty Pleasures

Started by Renee, April 11, 2016, 09:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Love Blob

Quote from: "Renee"I never understood the whole drinking age thing......what the hell is the difference between 20 and 21 or 19 for that matter?

Nothing, really.

In Canada, an adult is considered an adult at age 18, for all intents and purposes.  Same in the US.  Can serve in war, will be sentenced as adult in law, etc.

Yet cannot buy a drink?  Well, in some Provinces here, it's still 18 (the Federal minimum), the rest it's 19.  So, it's not that bad here, but still some Provinces have decided to add one year to the Federal minimum age.

It really doesn't make any sense, and how this could ever pass law is beyond me.

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

">

Renee

Renee

This song is one of the first pieces of music I can remember hearing. I couldn't have been more than 4 or 5 but it made a huge impression on me. Maybe because it's  one of my mom's favorites....But I still think it is one of the most beautiful songs ever written.

">

Odinson

Renee

Quote from: Odinson post_id=378268 time=1598807082 user_id=136
">

So you're an ABBA fan?....Do you like their music or are you just horny for the wimins???... ac_toofunny

Odinson

Quote from: Renee post_id=378313 time=1598821190 user_id=156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=378268 time=1598807082 user_id=136
">

So you're an ABBA fan?....Do you like their music or are you just horny for the wimins???... ac_toofunny

That is an exaggeration... I just sometimes listen to Abba... Depends on the mood.

Agnetha is pretty hot..  :laugh3:

Renee

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man... ac_toofunny

">

Print
User actions