The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Greetings from Disney's Vero Beach Resort

Started by Renee, April 13, 2016, 04:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"You must be having so much fun Renee..

We did when we went to Disneyland in California.

The one in Orlando is still the biggest Disney theme park isn't it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Share some pics (privately)

I intend to but I'm going to do something I never do (take pics with my phone) and I'll post a few.

Well it's 7:30AM here and we are already on our way out the door for breakfast. Full agenda today, activities and beach time for the girls and my nephews spa time for my sister and I.

Careful in the beach sun. You could be as tanned as TD when you back.

The Donald

I love the great state of Florida. I annihilated little Marco there.
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"I love the great state of Florida. I annihilated little Marco there.

If you are in Florida so often, whey do you use spray on tan? :icon_wink:

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You must be having so much fun Renee..

We did when we went to Disneyland in California.

The one in Orlando is still the biggest Disney theme park isn't it?

Orlando is the largest Disney Park. It encompasses the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney Studios plus two water parks, Downtown Disney, and all the condos and hotels on Disney property.

We head there on Sunday.  Had a great hot oil leg message yesterday and hit the pool for the afternoon, I got a good burn going, I'm like sun freckle city :laugh3:. The little one had a blast with her big sister and older cousins. 3 years old the damn kid swims like a fish.

We had a late breakfast (everyone slept in this morning) and we are hitting the beach soon. Very quite here, looks like we hit an off week. Lots of room to spread out and very relaxed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Im glad you are having a blast Renee!!!!!

You deserved it im sure acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Orlando is the largest Disney Park. It encompasses the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney Studios plus two water parks, Downtown Disney, and all the condos and hotels on Disney property.

We head there on Sunday.  Had a great hot oil leg message yesterday and hit the pool for the afternoon, I got a good burn going, I'm like sun freckle city :laugh3:. The little one had a blast with her big sister and older cousins. 3 years old the damn kid swims like a fish.

We had a late breakfast (everyone slept in this morning) and we are hitting the beach soon. Very quite here, looks like we hit an off week. Lots of room to spread out and very relaxed.

The little ones will love Disney. Enjoy the beach while you can.

Renee

Some shots of the beach, very quite. Forgive the quality, they are shot with my phone. When I get back I will upload real pics, shot with a real camera.

Sorry I'm a camera snob.

[attachment=2]IMAG0446.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]IMAG0445.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG0447.jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Some shots of the beach, very quite. Forgive the quality, they are shot with my phone. When I get back I will upload real pics, shot with a real camera.

Sorry I'm a camera snob.

I am surprised there are not people there Renee..

How is the weather?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"Some shots of the beach, very quite. Forgive the quality, they are shot with my phone. When I get back I will upload real pics, shot with a real camera.

Sorry I'm a camera snob.

I am surprised there are not people there Renee..

How is the weather?

Partly sunny and in the low 80s°F during the day. We get lightening storms and heavy rain at night. Overall the weather is kinda unsettled.

Today is more overcast and windy. The surf is very rough.

Anonymous

I thought the weather may not have been the best Renee..

And those waves do look strong.

Anonymous

The Gulf side of Florida is a lot better in my opinion.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought the weather may not have been the best Renee..

And those waves do look strong.

Those were pics from yesterday. This is from today, they have red flags up and riptide warnings up.

[attachment=1]IMAG0457.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMAG0458.jpg[/attachment]

Renee

Sunrise over the Atlantic. Last morning here in Vero, off to Disney World for the rest if the week.

[attachment=0]IMAG0460.jpg[/attachment]

keeper

Damn thats nice!!!!!

You must have a good tan going by now eh ??? :to_keep_order: