The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Less privileged

Started by keeper, April 14, 2016, 09:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

I cant believe my luck, I received this email this morning and this Women is going to Donate this money to me before she dies. Im just waiting for her to reply to my email.... Good thing shes a Christian or i wouldnt have ever thought this was real :001_rolleyes:

My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. l am Mrs Elizabeth Anna Johnson from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson . l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. l collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

Reply me soonest at my private email address (jelizabethannna@yahoo.de).

Thanks and God bless you.

Your beloved sister in Christ.

Mrs. Elizabeth Anna Johnson

Renee

Christ Keeper, you have all the luck. Maybe I should let you pick my lottery ticket numbers. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"I cant believe my luck, I received this email this morning and this Women is going to Donate this money to me before she dies. Im just waiting for her to reply to my email.... Good thing shes a Christian or i wouldnt have ever thought this was real :001_rolleyes:

My Beloved In God.

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. l am Mrs Elizabeth Anna Johnson from Germany, a widow to late Dr. A. Johnson . l am 51 years old and a converted born again Christian, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in South Africa. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors has advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. l collected your email address during my desperate search on the internet and I prayed over it.

I decided to donate the sum of $5,600,000.00 USD (Five Million Six hundred thousand United States dollars) to the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a bank here in South Africa.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose because l has come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family.

So have you replied yet to get your funds released? :laugh3:

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "keeper"I cant believe my luck, I received this email this morning and this Women is going to Donate this money to me before she dies. Im just waiting for her to reply to my email.... Good thing shes a Christian or i wouldnt have ever thought this was real :001_rolleyes:

My Beloved In God.

So have replied yet to get the funds released? :laugh3:

I think the next step is to pay $45,000 in expenses to free up the funds.

Anonymous

I used to get a lot of these kind of scam mails between about 2005 and 2010.

keeper

Scam?!?! :2r4ml1j_th:

This isn't for real?

:oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"Scam?!?! :2r4ml1j_th:

This isn't for real?

:oeudC:

As much as I feel sorry for Mrs Johnson having "cancer of the breast," there is a slight possibility her story may not be true.

Anonymous

My Beloved In God.

She's clearly a Godly woman.

keeper

Lol, I was reading this to my sister and she said wtf is cancer of the beast..haha

Anonymous

My Beloved In God.

She had to claim to be a Christian.

:sneaky2:

keeper

I know right, like it suppose to have extra clout that she's BFF with God.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"I know right, like it suppose to have extra clout that she's BFF with God.

The person behind the attempted fraud thinks so keeper.

kiebers

Thank goodness. Glad the UN has stepped up to help rehabilitate the victims. About time they did something to help out.....
QuoteAttn:The Beneficiary

Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme You are listed and approved to receive payment of of US$950.000.00 as one of the scammed victims.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with the country supervising payment officer in Nigeria ASAP via his given information so that he can release your funds to you as per our standing instruction.

Name:-    Mr.Paul Jones

Email:-    unng000@gmail.com

Notify us in writing as soon as you get paid of the above amount.

Faithfully yours,

Mrs.Mary Wong

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Thank goodness. Glad the UN has stepped up to help rehabilitate the victims. About time they did something to help out.....
QuoteAttn:The Beneficiary

Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme You are listed and approved to receive payment of of US$950.000.00 as one of the scammed victims.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with the country supervising payment officer in Nigeria ASAP via his given information so that he can release your funds to you as per our standing instruction.

Name:-    Mr.Paul Jones

Email:-    unng000@gmail.com

Notify us in writing as soon as you get paid of the above amount.

Faithfully yours,

Mrs.Mary Wong

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:

Oh brother; did you receive this recently kiebers?

kiebers

Got it today on one of my throw down email accounts...too funny...  But also sad because something tells me someone will bite on this.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone