News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What did the Fall of Hitler & the End of WWII represent?

Started by JOE, April 16, 2016, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...since this appears to be the only sub-forum some of the BF members can post in, maybe they could weigh in too - ie - SCOUSE & others.

I kinda see the end of WWII as also the true closing of the 19th Century and the TRUE beginning of the 20th - which in many respects, we are still living the latter half of.

'Seems WWII was a culmination of at least a century full of grudges in Europe, driven by centuries old values of upholding national and military honor. It would also be the last time in which the major European powers would clash on the battlefield. But the destruction of 'Old Europe', brought with it the rise of truly 20th century values which seem to have to fruition in the 1960s. ie - pop culture, racial integration and multiculturalism. Whether the world is any better off for them is a matter of debate. Certainly, there is a fair share of holdouts who think otherwise, resist and seem to long for the old order in which the Colonial Powers ruled.

Anyways, here's an episode from World at War which is worth watching - because it describes how the world changed dramatically and a New political and cultural order emerged practically overnight:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4x69cIeLX4

Anonymous

Renee

Old, tired, rehashed, over analyzed, done to death summation of the history of the mid 20th century. Anyone over college age still discussing this is either dead from the neck up or just revived from a 30 year coma.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

This clever meme pretty much sums up what WW2 was about.  :laugh:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/truth_zpsgkmpnrpx.jpg.html">

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"Old, tired, rehashed, over analyzed, done to death summation of the history of the mid 20th century. Anyone over college age still discussing this is either dead from the neck up or just revived from a 30 year coma.

This subject is of interest to a lot of people, why you constantly campaign against those who favour the Axis side of WW2 is textbook Jewish behavior, either that or you're just a typical hysterical liberal.

Surely there's a cake thread you can go and post in if this topic isn't to your liking?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Old, tired, rehashed, over analyzed, done to death summation of the history of the mid 20th century. Anyone over college age still discussing this is either dead from the neck up or just revived from a 30 year coma.

That's an accurate assessment.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"

An 'accurate assessment' of you is yet another White (or should I say YELLOW) KNIGHT faggot, grooming frustrated obese women online.    

Go get em tiger    ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

An 'accurate assessment' of you is yet another White (or should I say YELLOW) KNIGHT faggot, grooming frustrated obese women online.    

And yet you wonder why you cannot get a girlfriend. :crazy:

Aryan

Who says I haven't got one?

:crazy:

Renee

Did she come with an air pump or do you use your own wind to bring her.... "alive"?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

A blow up girlfriend? Well I guess it would have certain advantages over an actual woman...

Twenty Dollars

I would based on what you say elsewhere. No ladies for pippi. Dilf scores high in pippis  agenda.

Aryan

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

I would based on what you say elsewhere. No ladies for pippi. Dilf scores high in pippis  agenda.

You're too fucking old to get a gf, remember the times you admitted to sitting on the beach watching couples and young women go past in their bikinis?  Perv much   :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"A blow up girlfriend? Well I guess it would have certain advantages over an actual woman...

Yeah, maybe you could win argument.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You're too fucking old to get a gf, remember the times you admitted to sitting on the beach watching couples and young women go past in their bikinis?  Perv much   :laugh:

Pippi, I people watch at the beach a lot. I ride my bike down there. Find my favorite log to sit on. Watch folks on the beach. Chit chat with passers by, or friends. Most everyone here isn't so Body obsessed.  Maybe they don't do that in Liverpool? Not too interested in a gf. I do have some very nice lady acquaintances.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview