The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I just want to note...

Started by RW, April 25, 2016, 10:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"This whole Skype is a requirement thing stems from one single fetid, butt hurt, turd floating in that backed-up toilet, AKA Van.

And it's all because a gender confused fuckwit and his artificial, bolt on, vag got outed during a session of Skype that he/she unwisely took part in. I guess his/her faux intellect that he/she is so proud of showing off, failed to take into account the possiblity of a cheap software/disguise malfunction.  :laugh3: What a self-absorbed, dumbass, twat waffle.  :laugh3:

Obviously it was a case of being overly confident in one's ability to bamboozle people that he/she thought of as fools. Unfortunately stupid shit like that comes with the territory when you have convinced yourself that you are intellectually superior and so much more clever and perceptive than those you are trying to fool. Over estimation of one's abilities and talents in anything is ALWAYS a bad move. Unfortunately for most sociopaths it's a common failing. The person in question has demonstrated that he/she is little more than a run of the mill "fail troll"..... BUT then a again, most of you already know this.

BTW, the person I'm talking about lurks and reads this place often because it is still looking for a way to relieve the bleeding from its ripped sphincter. He/she is still smarting and extremely resentful about how the admin of this forum had the audacity to expell his/her oh so amazing and impressive, royal cuntness from this forum. In reality Dinky's (there I said it's name) removal from this place ranks right up there in the annals of good ideas with the electric light and the telephone. ac_lmfao

I knew DD was a troll from the moment he landed on this board. But, trolling seems to be more than an occasional hobby with him. It is his purpose in life.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"Talking on Skype is not a requirement to participate here nor is there a clique nevermind one requiring anyone to do so.

Thank you.

I don't get this. ac_dunno

Me either. I use Skype every day.

Yeah but do you use it to interrogate people and find out the innermost secrets of their lives?  :nea:

And I'll bet you don't use Skype to communicate with almost famous personalities just to find out their true identity either. You see RW and the Old Crow are devious that way. They use Skype to ease their paranoia about posters they feel threatened by.  ac_lmfao

Hey, but don't take my word for it....ask Dinky Mud flaps about it. Maybe if you are nice to him/her, it will let you polish the bolts on his/her imaginary meat curtains. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qf6Sv3A9zs

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Talking on Skype is not a requirement to participate here nor is there a clique nevermind one requiring anyone to do so.

Thank you.

VF is the dumping ground for losers who can't adapt to a post flame board world. Freud is a prime example of that type of misfit.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

Thank you.

Yeah but do you use it to interrogate people and find out the innermost secrets of their lives?  :nea:

And I'll bet you don't use Skype to communicate with almost famous personalities just to find out their true identity either. You see RW and the Old Crow are devious that way. They use Skype to ease their paranoia about posters they feel threatened by.  ac_lmfao

Hey, but don't take my word for it....ask Dinky Mud flaps about it. Maybe if you are nice to him/her, it will let you polish the bolts on his/her imaginary meat curtains. :laugh3:

That's really the irony about it.  Donky wanted to Skype with me after our group chat.

I still secretly want to Skype a game of Cards Against Humanity with y'all but in light of this supposed shit on VF, those dreams have been shattered.  I have been told that playing board games via Skype is prime evil because hearing people enjoy themselves and laugh with me is wrong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I heard evs is going on about the Inky saga again.  Sorry kiebs.  I'd really like to help her answer the clue phone but I part of me enjoys her sitting there wondering what everyone else knows but she still can't seem to figure out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Thank you.

That's really the irony about it.  Donky wanted to Skype with me after our group chat.

I still secretly want to Skype a game of Cards Against Humanity with y'all but in light of this supposed shit on VF, those dreams have been shattered.  I have been told that playing board games via Skype is prime evil because hearing people enjoy themselves and laugh with me is wrong.

I know, he wanted to Skype with you.

:crazy:

Renee

Thank you.

Well to be accurate because I know you are a sticker for accuracy, you're secret desire to Skype with us isn't really a secret...... because you just blurted it out.  :laugh3:

BTW, I don't really like to laugh with people. I much prefer to laugh AT them and THAT'S wrong. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Well to be accurate because I know you are a sticker for accuracy, you're secret desire to Skype with us isn't really a secret...... because you just blurted it out.  :laugh3:

BTW, I don't really like to laugh with people. I much prefer to laugh AT them and THAT'S wrong. ac_biggrin

True.  It never really was I suppose given I've mentioned it many times. hehe

I see nothing wrong with laughing at people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

True.  It never really was I suppose given I've mentioned it many times. hehe

I see nothing wrong with laughing at people.

I guess it depends on motive and circumstance. I suppose there's a line between being harmless and mean spirited....... ac_dunno

Hey, guess which side of the line I'm usually on.  ac_biggrin

RW

The one that makes me feel like a bad person for laughing :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The one that makes me feel like a bad person for laughing :P

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: You guessed correctly.

I can't help it though. Many times I laugh at the most awful shit.

I freely admit to being a terrible person...it's kinda liberating. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I heard evs is going on about the Inky saga again.  Sorry kiebs.  I'd really like to help her answer the clue phone but I part of me enjoys her sitting there wondering what everyone else knows but she still can't seem to figure out.

Nothing to be sorry for at all. Was not your doing in any way whatsoever.

this time

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"I heard evs is going on about the Inky saga again.  Sorry kiebs.  I'd really like to help her answer the clue phone but I part of me enjoys her sitting there wondering what everyone else knows but she still can't seem to figure out.

Nothing to be sorry for at all. Was not your doing in any way whatsoever.

this time

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Hello kiebers ac_wub
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview