The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I just want to note...

Started by RW, April 25, 2016, 10:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Talking on Skype is not a requirement to participate here nor is there a clique nevermind one requiring anyone to do so.

Thank you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Talking on Skype is not a requirement to participate here nor is there a clique nevermind one requiring anyone to do so.

Thank you.

huh?

RW

Exactly.

Haha

VF is so full of lying sacks of shit that I wonder how anyone can stand the fucking smell.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Exactly.

Haha

VF is so full of lying sacks of shit that I wonder how anyone can stand the fucking smell.

Oh I don't know. I looked at it and I saw that Dinky Freud guy and odinson all over the main page. I hate bullshitters.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Talking on Skype is not a requirement to participate here nor is there a clique nevermind one requiring anyone to do so.

Thank you.

I don't get this. ac_dunno

RW

It's rumoured that to be a part of the clique here you have to Skype.  

We tried to do some calls for fun in the beginning.  People weren't interested so that was that.  Now it's some requirement that we (probably just me) force on folks.

So many lies.  So many simpletons getting their jollies.

/sad
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

There is no  clique here. That's why it's my favorite place ever

Damn I miss LeopardSox

I agreed with him about 1/2 the time but liked bejabboring with him
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

easter bunny

No one here ever forced me to Skype. And they stopped waterboarding me a long time ago. It's all good now. =)

cc

You can thank me for that.

If I hadn't stopped them you'd have spilled your guts like KSM and we would both be in trouble

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

easter bunny

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"There is no  clique here. That's why it's my favorite place ever

Damn I miss LeopardSox

I agreed with him about 1/2 the time but liked bejabboring with him

He won't be back.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

This whole Skype is a requirement thing stems from one single fetid, butt hurt, turd floating in that backed-up toilet, AKA Van.

And it's all because a gender confused fuckwit and his artificial, bolt on, vag got outed during a session of Skype that he/she unwisely took part in. I guess his/her faux intellect that he/she is so proud of showing off, failed to take into account the possiblity of a cheap software/disguise malfunction.  :laugh3: What a self-absorbed, dumbass, twat waffle.  :laugh3:

Obviously it was a case of being overly confident in one's ability to bamboozle people that he/she thought of as fools. Unfortunately stupid shit like that comes with the territory when you have convinced yourself that you are intellectually superior and so much more clever and perceptive than those you are trying to fool. Over estimation of one's abilities and talents is ALWAYS a bad move. Unfortunately for most sociopaths, it's a common failing. The person in question has demonstrated that he/she is little more than a run of the mill "fail troll"..... BUT then a again, most of you already know this.

BTW, the person I'm talking about lurks and reads this place often because it is still looking for a way to relieve the bleeding from its ripped sphincter. He/she is still smarting and extremely resentful about how the admin of this forum had the audacity to expell his/her oh so amazing and impressive, royal cuntness from this forum. In reality Dinky's (there I said it's name) removal from this place ranks right up there in the annals of good ideas with the electric light and the telephone. ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"This whole Skype is a requirement thing stems from one single fetid, butt hurt, turd floating in that backed-up toilet, AKA Van.

And it's all because a gender confused fuckwit and his artificial, bolt on, vag got outed during a session of Skype that he/she unwisely took part in. I guess his/her faux intellect that he/she is so proud of showing off, failed to take into account the possiblity of a cheap software/disguise malfunction.  :laugh3: What a self-absorbed, dumbass, twat waffle.  :laugh3:

Obviously it was a case of being overly confident in one's ability to bamboozle people that he/she thought of as fools. Unfortunately stupid shit like that comes with the territory when you have convinced yourself that you are intellectually superior and so much more clever and perceptive than those you are trying to fool. Over estimation of one's abilities and talents in anything is ALWAYS a bad move. Unfortunately for most sociopaths it's a common failing. The person in question has demonstrated that he/she is little more than a run of the mill "fail troll"..... BUT then a again, most of you already know this.

BTW, the person I'm talking about lurks and reads this place often because it is still looking for a way to relieve the bleeding from its ripped sphincter. He/she is still smarting and extremely resentful about how the admin of this forum had the audacity to expell his/her oh so amazing and impressive, royal cuntness from this forum. In reality Dinky's (there I said it's name) removal from this place ranks right up there in the annals of good ideas with the electric light and the telephone. ac_lmfao

When I read the op I knew it was Dinky Dianna/Gargoyle/Freud..

That man is so immature for his age..

He needs to get a life, a real one.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Thank you.

I don't get this. ac_dunno

Me either. I use Skype every day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview