Re: the stork arrived

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2016, 11:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac N Cheese

My heartiest congratulations to the new mom. :23tfup5:

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"Thank you to everyone. We are home and happy.

How many grandchildren do you have now Priscilla?

Two grandsons. ac_biggrin

You are very blessed.

Annie

I hope you're getting lots of rest and have some help  ac_smile  Enjoy your new baby  acc_hugz
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I hope you're getting lots of rest and have some help  ac_smile  Enjoy your new baby  acc_hugz

How is your granddaughter Annie?

Do you get to see her frequently?

Annie

She's doing well, Fash. I visit whenever I can. Lately they've been so busy and I have been too. It's hard to find time for visits.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She's doing well, Fash. I visit whenever I can. Lately they've been so busy and I have been too. It's hard to find time for visits.

Your son being busy is good. I wish my son was.

Annie

Maybe my son can give him one of his jobs? lol

Mona

Congratulations on your new addition.   I always thought that I wanted girls, but I ended up with five boys, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.  Little boys love their mummy, and like to be protective.   Enjoy your special bond with your new little man.