The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Vietnam Kicked Chinas Ass

Started by Gary Oak, December 14, 2012, 12:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Ya right, how would he know chaoheihei then ?

What makes you think he has to be Chinese?  Your ass?
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Zetsu you idiot, real Vietnamese don't speak cantonese. you being chinese would know that too

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Zetsu you idiot, real Vietnamese don't speak cantonese. you being chinese would know that too

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3JfE1BbzmR4JsWXpPGJRhIdOEJyetsi-hjYQYe9ETw4yvlna4">

Gary Oak

Seoulfag, your avatar is sickeningly ultra-homo

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Seoulfag, your avatar is sickeningly ultra-homo

Dumbass, you've been living in HK for too long.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

I can see Zetsu liking Seoulfags avatar.   Now why do you believe that I have lived in Hong Kong too long ? I don't understand what brought you to this conclusion

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I can see Zetsu liking Seoulfags avatar.   Now was do you believe that I have lived in Hong Kong too long. I don't understand what brought you to this conclusion

WTF is that You need an immediate ESL crash course.

Gary Oak

Here is a recent  exchange of emails I had with a friend who knows Asia very good.

Thanks for the article ----, however after looking at the names of the pickpockets these are chinese Vietnamese. Vietnam kicked out all it's triad and tong members for the traitorous activities and loyalties. after a hundred year war for their country with the French and a ten year brutal unjustified war with the Americans who started it with a false flag incident [ Gulf Of Tongkin ] , backed the tyerannical Diem and his even worse wife and then they had their own chinese population scheming for control they did what the a people with courage and morality could. Rather than killing these people trying to takeover their nation they put them on boats and gave them a chance. It obviously was downplayed that these scum of the earth refugees were as horrible as there are as no country would ever let them in if they did; After learning Vietnamese it has become apparent that these Vietnamese are actually all Chinese Vietnamese giving Vietnamese a bad name and I do believe that it is partly deliberate too. They want revenge against the Vietnamese for kicking them out so they are giving the Vietnamese a bad name when really the culprits are chinese Vietnamese.. I just found that where I used to live and the address I have used to a mailing address has just been bought by Vietnamese CHinese  ----------------  .When I heard that it had been bought by Vietnamese knowing a bit about them I figured that it is a safe bet that they are using this land for a marijuana grow operation as the large warehouse is perfect. I went there  a few days ago to get my mail and there was a large gate locked. So I snuck in around the gate and went up and there are two loud gaurd dogs [ actually they are lonely and friendly ] Nobody was home. I could see strong light emitting from the cracks around one of the doors. Does anybody want to bet me a hundred dollars that it is a marijuana grow operation :?

well as you told me you are getting more involved with the yuans

I would be carefull thou as many of them like all over the world have a reputation

as criminals and not to be trusted

even in Canada I had one Vietnamese friend that had a Vietnamese resteraurant

several years ago

he told me when his car broke down he would never take it to the many Vietnamese

car shops but went to Canadian tire instead

ive also noticed on the that stupid Australian border patrol show

with the airport and all the people they catch going to Australia

like a hell of a lot of them are up to no good

I think a hell of lot of them are d smugglers from the show ive seen and heard about them

anyways I just don't trust them at the end of the day

well nowadays unfortunetlay it is getting tough to like trust anyone actually in asia

phipinos would be probably the most dishonest

well thais yes and no in trusting depends really

but the yuans again im not sure about these people

if you met 2nd generation Vietnamese In Canada I would surely

bet would be safer to trust then FOBS fresh off the boats

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/05/28/vietnamese-pick-pocket-gang-arrested-at-bkk-lady-gaga-concert/">http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012 ... a-concert/">http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/05/28/vietnamese-pick-pocket-gang-arrested-at-bkk-lady-gaga-concert/