Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Go The Fuck to Sleep

Started by Renee, May 02, 2016, 08:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

ac_beating

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U08XWOx3XYM
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Hahaha!  

I still have a soft spot for the Samuel L. Jackson version.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha!  

That's the one I know too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha!  

He does it better.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Annie

I have 2 of those books! I'm going to gift one to my son for Christmas when she's 2. Muahahaha!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I have 2 of those books! I'm going to gift one to my son for Christmas when she's 2. Muahahaha!

What are the titles Annie?

Annie

"Go The Fuck To Sleep" same as the video but in the end it's about the microwave beeping lol. Same cover.  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie""Go The Fuck To Sleep" same as the video but in the end it's about the microwave beeping lol. Same cover.  :laugh:

Good bedtime story when your granddaughter is two. :laugh:

Annie

Indeed! And my son will get a kick out of it. I'm hoping she will be fussy about bedtime around Christmas time so that when they open it, it will be extra funny  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Indeed! And my son will get a kick out of it. I'm hoping she will be fussy about bedtime around Christmas time so that when they open it, it will be extra funny  ac_toofunny

My nephew's son's first word he learned was fuck.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie""Go The Fuck To Sleep" same as the video but in the end it's about the microwave beeping lol. Same cover.  :laugh:

Oh my Annie.

:ohmy:

Annie

I pulled it out of the book stand last night and read it again. lolol