Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dirty Grandpa

Started by RW, May 05, 2016, 03:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

This movie is the ultimate in dirty one liners. I'm laughing so hard I have to pause it so I don't miss shit.

BUAHAHAHA!

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Saw it last night too its hilarious.

I give it 7 out of 10

Anonymous

I didn't hear good reviews. ac_dunno

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I didn't hear good reviews. ac_dunno

Rotten Tomatos only gives it a 10% with a average rating of 2.8 out of 10.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The one liners are epic!

The movie itself got bad towards the end.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I didn't hear good reviews. ac_dunno

Rotten Tomatos only gives it a 10% with a average rating of 2.8 out of 10.

There you go. It is a  :negative:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Saw it last too its hilarious.

I give it 7 out of 10

It's hilarious, but it is only seventy per cent good?

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

I give it 7 out of 10

The insults and ones liners out of DeNiro, etc are hilarious.  Filthy and on point.  The story itself is lame and I kind wrote my review before finishing it.  It doesn't hold up towards the end.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

It's not for everyone, it's my kinda humor and maybe not for all you stuck up fuckers , go watch the note book then. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I give it 7 out of 10

The insults and ones liners out of DeNiro, etc are hilarious.  Filthy and on point.  The story itself is lame and I kind wrote my review before finishing it.  It doesn't hold up towards the end.

Anything with DeNiro is usually at least watchable.

He's made some semi-bombs lately, his "Deer Hunter" and "Good Fellas" days are behind him.  But he is still a draw because even in a crappy film, you can still see that he loves his work.  At least he didn't completely retire and drop off the face of acting the way Joe Pesci did.

Speaking of Pesci, I saw him in one of the local grocery stores recently. He owns a house and I think it's a full time residence, not that far from me in Lavallette. He also owns a boat and its docked at the same marina that my dad's is. Every once in a while he pops up at local stores and restaurants. He also went to the same HS as my mom but he graduated several years before her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I give it 7 out of 10

He's made some semi-bombs lately, his "Deer Hunter" and "Good Fellas" days are behind him.  But he is still a draw because even in a crappy film, you can still see that he loves his work.  At least he didn't completely retire and drop off the face of acting the way Joe Pesci did.

Speaking of Pesci, I saw him in one of the local grocery stores recently. He owns a house and I think it's a full time residence, not that far from me in Lavallette. He also owns a boat and its docked at the same marina that my dad's is. Every once in a while he pops up at local stores and restaurants. He also went to the same HS as my mom but he graduated several years before her.

Have you spoken with him Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I give it 7 out of 10

Have you spoken with him Renee?

No I've never spoken with him and I'm not about to go running up to him and bother him either. I know people that have  spoken to him and they say he comes across as very down to earth regular guy.

He's sort of a famous fixture here at the Jersey Shore. Even when he was active in Hollywood he was here a lot. Once a Jersey native.....always a Jersey native.  Not exactly sure if that's good or bad. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Maybe it is not a good idea to go running up to him..

He might have you whacked.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I give it 7 out of 10

I agree, any movie with De Niro in it is watchable.

Ya, Pesci has kind of disappeared. I liked a lot of his work. He was born to play a gangster.

keeper

I hated Pesci in the Lethal Weapon movies,irrataiting fucker.