Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hungary sounds nice though, I know they are very pro white over there...

Pssst:

Jews have lived in Hungary since the time of the Roman Empire, even before the Magyar (Hungarian) tribes arrived and conquered the land in the 9th century. Today, Hungary has the sixth largest Jewish community in Europe.

I never said Jews dont live there, but they have a centre right government who so far is resisting the EU and its migrant crisis more heavily than any other country.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I thought low unemployment was a factor of war in general?

Stop playing with him, you cunning bitch. It's too painful to watch. :laugh3:

I'm posting facts, you should try reading them, you might actually learn something for once instead of making yourself look an idiot by ranting about subjects you know next to nothing about.  :001_rolleyes:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm posting facts, you should try reading them, you might actually learn something for once instead of making yourself look an idiot by ranting about subjects you know next to nothing about.  :001_rolleyes:

Facts as per neo-nazi propaganda..... :laugh3:

Who's the idiot here? Funny you should mention the concept of learning....quiet ironic actually. :laugh3:

I won't berate you any further for being a fool. You wouldn't get it anyway. Too many sentences strung together logically to create a coherent message is something you cant be bothered with.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hungary sounds nice though, I know they are very pro white over there...

Pssst:

Jews have lived in Hungary since the time of the Roman Empire, even before the Magyar (Hungarian) tribes arrived and conquered the land in the 9th century. Today, Hungary has the sixth largest Jewish community in Europe.

I never said Jews dont live there, but they have a centre right government who so far is resisting the EU and its migrant crisis more heavily than any other country.

I think Australia might be a good fit for you given your beliefs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Pssst:

I think Australia might be a good fit for you given your beliefs.

I had the chance of moving there as a kid but my family chose not to and stayed in the UK instead.  ac_crying

Aryan

Facts as per neo-nazi propaganda..... :laugh3:

Who's the idiot here? Funny you should mention the concept of learning....quiet ironic actually. :laugh3:

I won't berate you any further for being a fool. You wouldn't get it anyway. Too many sentences strung together logically to create a coherent message is something you cant be bothered with.

The posts about the Rothschild banks are 100% fact, look it up for yourself...

Just because something fits with the NS narrative doesn't automatically make it false.

Anonymous

So, the reason Scouse still loves off his mama selling her wrinkly old arse to East Indians is because  Mayer Amschel Rothschild established a banking business in the 1760's. Makes sense. The reason I am a rig pig/redneck is because of Stalin's Ukrainian holodomor. in both cases, it is not our faults we are who we are.

Aryan

At least you concede that the Rothschilds actually exist, Renee believes it to be 'neo nazi' propaganda.  :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"At least you concede that the Rothschilds actually exist, Renee believes it to be 'neo nazi' propaganda.  :oeudC:

Pssst, Hermie was being facetious.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"At least you concede that the Rothschilds actually exist, Renee believes it to be 'neo nazi' propaganda.  :oeudC:

http://wheresmysammich.com/images/29387.jpg">

Hey shit for brains, I never said that the Rothschilds were creations of your neo-Nazi fiction. What I've tried to tell you is that no Jew,  Rothschild or whatever, is responsible for that fact that you and your white skinhead brethren belong on the bottom rung of society.

I know you would love to blame a Jew for the fact that you need to steal hubcaps and car stereos to eek out an existence but that dilemma is all on you, fruit fly.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The time wasted making excuses for his poor lot in life is over..

I can see an eighteen year old pointing fingers, but SCOUSE should have been over that fifteen years ago..

Time to put on his big boy pants and take charge of his own life.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"The time wasted making excuses for his poor lot in life is over..

I can see an eighteen year old pointing fingers, but SCOUSE should have been over that fifteen years ago..

Time to put on his big boy pants and take charge of his own life.

That will never happen as long as his Paki step-dad keeps paying for his internet access and fags.

Aryan

http://wheresmysammich.com/images/29387.jpg">

Hey shit for brains, I never said that the Rothschilds were creations of your neo-Nazi fiction. What I've tried to tell you is that no Jew,  Rothschild or whatever, is responsible for that fact that you and your white skinhead brethren belong on the bottom rung of society.

I know you would love to blame a Jew for the fact that you need to steal hubcaps and car stereos to eek out an existence but that dilemma is all on you, fruit fly.

I'm not 'on the bottom rung of society' though?   ac_dunno

If the allegations about the banksters are true, why do you ignore them?   Or are you worried you will be called a 'nazi' by your jewish friends.  :001_rolleyes:

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Same with me Renee..

He sends messages everyday..

A life Odinson; get one.

He must be very lonely & desperate if he keeps sending you messages even though you've indicate many times that you're late 30s/early 40s, married with a husband and children. Yeah come ta think of it he mentions you a lot on VF as if you're some hot available 20 something on a plentyoffish dating website.

Maybe you and others could suggest some dating/marriage sites he can wander over to. From what I've heard, Filipinas like Tall White Guys with Big dongs to breed with.

I think Odinson needs a g/f. Better yet, a real wife.

Aryan

He says he's got a black wife and mixed race kids?  Which is pretty bizarre considering he doesn't like blacks in general.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview