Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"At least you concede that the Rothschilds actually exist, Renee believes it to be 'neo nazi' propaganda.  :oeudC:

http://wheresmysammich.com/images/29387.jpg">

Hey shit for brains, I never said that the Rothschilds were creations of your neo-Nazi fiction. What I've tried to tell you is that no Jew,  Rothschild or whatever, is responsible for that fact that you and your white skinhead brethren belong on the bottom rung of society.

I know you would love to blame a Jew for the fact that you need to steal hubcaps and car stereos to eek out an existence but that dilemma is all on you, fruit fly.

I'm not 'on the bottom rung of society' though?   ac_dunno

If the allegations about the banksters are true, why do you ignore them?   Or are you worried you will be called a 'nazi' by your jewish friends.  :001_rolleyes:

"Allegations", interesting choice of words.

Do you understand what the word "allegation" means? It's an accusation or claim typically made without proof.

Are you saying you have no proof to support your anti-semitism? :laugh3: Just slanderous and sensational "allegations"?

Maybe you should write for one of those rag tabloids that seem to be so popular among you lower class tea bags. At least then your dubious claims will get an audience of like minded, paranoid, little dullards.

BTW, I don't think I have any Jewish friends, at least none that I can remember. I generally don't give a fuck what someone's religious denomination is. Unlike you I don't fear the God damed Jooooooows hiding in the shadows. There are a lot scarier things to worry about. Like the all too "in your face" reality that there are dangerously stupid people like you loose in society.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"At least you concede that the Rothschilds actually exist, Renee believes it to be 'neo nazi' propaganda.  :oeudC:

Hey shit for brains, I never said that the Rothschilds were creations of your neo-Nazi fiction. What I've tried to tell you is that no Jew,  Rothschild or whatever, is responsible for that fact that you and your white skinhead brethren belong on the bottom rung of society.

I know you would love to blame a Jew for the fact that you need to steal hubcaps and car stereos to eek out an existence but that dilemma is all on you, fruit fly.

If the allegations about the banksters are true, why do you ignore them?   Or are you worried you will be called a 'nazi' by your jewish friends.  :001_rolleyes:

Do you understand what the word "allegation" means? It's an accusation or claim typically made without proof.

Are you saying you have no proof to support your anti-semitism? :laugh3: Just slanderous and sensational "allegations"?

Maybe you should write for one of those rag tabloids that seem to be so popular among you lower class tea bags. At least then your dubious claims will get an audience of like minded, paranoid, little dullards.

BTW, I don't think I have any Jewish friends, at least none that I can remember. I generally don't give a fuck what someone's religious denomination is. Unlike you I don't fear the God damed Jooooooows hiding in the shadows. There are a lot scarier things to worry about. Like the all too "in your face" reality that there are dangerously stupid people like you loose in society.

Conversing with you is becoming pretty tiresome as all you ever do is pick apart whatever I've posted in an attempt to argue against it.  ac_boring

There's countless documentaries citing evidence about the Jewish banking families, go watch some of you refuse to take my word for it.

Renee

Conversing with you is becoming pretty tiresome as all you ever do is pick apart whatever I've posted in an attempt to argue against it.  ac_boring

There's countless documentaries citing evidence about the Jewish banking families, go watch some of you refuse to take my word for it.

We all know Jewish banking families exist, dumbass. It's your fantastic claims of evil secret societies that are manipulating governments and world events for nefarious purposes such as the extermination of the white race that are called into question.

Name one documentary from a non-biased, VALID, source and maybe it will be worth watching. David Duke and other various contributors for the "Daily Stormer" need not apply.

Until then I'll keep the concept of secret evil Jew societies in the same bin as "The Alien Autopsy", the existence of the Nephilim and JOE's ability to draw a straight fucking line.

Got it, Chicken Little?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

We all know Jewish banking families exist, dumbass. It's your fantastic claims of evil secret societies that are manipulating governments and world events for nefarious purposes such as the extermination of the white race that are called into question.

Well you just have to look at the third world invasion currently being orchestrated in Europe to see that something is going on.   ac_unsure

cc

It is a bad situation that will end in catastrophe

It is proof that "something" is going on

However, it is not proof that the evil jooOOoos are doing anything  ... other than staying indoors what with all the Islamics now around

keep trying
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Conversing with you is becoming pretty tiresome as all you ever do is pick apart whatever I've posted in an attempt to argue against it.  ac_boring

Scouse, then as now, the vast majority who ran things were probably stodgy old White guys with English names from blueblooded families whose sons attended Oxford/Cambridge and used the British working class and colonial peons to do their bidding. Ie-keep the engines of the Industrial Revolution going and then send them off to war when these rich old white guys found the money to finance them.

http://rlv.zcache.ca/the_board_of_directors_postcard-rddb0690fc9884b6c8c89152db930d571_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He says he's got a black wife and mixed race kids?  Which is pretty bizarre considering he doesn't like blacks in general.

Heès not married, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't have children, he doesn't have a job and he doesn't have a life which is why he is so infatuated with women on the internet from different continents..

He does have a serious drinking problem though.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He says he's got a black wife and mixed race kids?  Which is pretty bizarre considering he doesn't like blacks in general.

Heès not married, he doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't have children, he doesn't have a job and he doesn't have a life which is why he is so infatuated with women on the internet from different continents..

There ya go pippi. He's available.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hold on I thought we were talking about Odi not Twenty Shekels ?    :confused1:

Aryan

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Conversing with you is becoming pretty tiresome as all you ever do is pick apart whatever I've posted in an attempt to argue against it.  ac_boring

Scouse, then as now, the vast majority who ran things were probably stodgy old White guys with English names from blueblooded families whose sons attended Oxford/Cambridge and used the British working class and colonial peons to do their bidding. Ie-keep the engines of the Industrial Revolution going and then send them off to war when these rich old white guys found the money to finance them.

http://rlv.zcache.ca/the_board_of_directors_postcard-rddb0690fc9884b6c8c89152db930d571_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg">

Yeah, but Jews have infiltrated the blue bloods and royal families over the centuries...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview