Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

I Saw that Bullshitter Odinson Logged In

Started by Anonymous, May 08, 2016, 01:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc la femme"OK. This PM stuff I did not know.

Thanks to you both for cluing me

It's the same unsolicited, sexual innuendo/rapey stuff he posts publicly. So you aren't missing anything.  :laugh3:

Fash is right. He has no life and half the time I think he is polluted. I will say this though, he has my sympathies on the recent death of his father. Now if he could only stop being a God damn jerk....... :nea:

If that is true, I offer my sincere condolences.

Now, how do you know that his dad died? Is it based only in his say so? Remember, this is the same lying fool that told Fash and co that he had three half black triplets. He has backed off that lie now, but you get the point. Then there is his height and all the different heights he has claimed he is. One of the reasons I ignore him is because it's all fake.

If I am wrong about this though, I am sorry. But, I still do not believe anything he posts.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

It's the same unsolicited, sexual innuendo/rapey stuff he posts publicly. So you aren't missing anything.  :laugh3:

Fash is right. He has no life and half the time I think he is polluted. I will say this though, he has my sympathies on the recent death of his father. Now if he could only stop being a God damn jerk....... :nea:

If that is true, I offer my sincere condolences.

Now, how do you know that his dad died? Is it based only in his say so? Remember, this is the same lying fool that told Fash and co that he had three half black triplets. He has backed off that lie now, but you get the point. Then there is his height and all the different heights he has claimed he is. One of the reasons I ignore him is because it's all fake.

If I am wrong about this though, I am sorry. But, I still do not believe anything he posts.

It's what I have heard. Is it bullshit.....I don't know. But I'm not going to take the time to find out one way or the other.

But in case that it's not bullshit.... expressing some sympathy doesn't cost anything and it's the right thing to do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^^That's exactly how I see it too. I am not going to invest ten seconds to verify. If his dad did pass away, he has my condolences.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "JOE"I don't mind Odinson. He tends to go over the top at times. Yet nothing he's done is illegal nor is he a genuine threat to anyone or their privcay. And at least we're in universal agreement that SMP should be removed and banned from the VF for good. Why evs keeps him there is beyond explanation (granpa's money or fear of retribution?). And she even comes to his defense as if he's her own son.

He's banned everywhere else & is a genuine threat wherever he posts because he stalks others, collects their pi and makes unauthorized use of it. He should have an electric surveillance collar by the police where his Internet activities are monitored & restricted.Plus he's driven off so many ex-members, including many who post here. If VF got rid of that character, it'd improve their forum at least 50% immediatly. The other 50% who drags that it down is Oscar, their forum drunk. Those two are toxic influences who keep many potential new members from joining/staying.

I adore Oscar.  Talk bad about him again and I'll smack you in your dirty mouth.

I like Oscar too. Love his airplane stories.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

He's an interesting man with a lot of neat hands on experiences.  Definitely one of my VF faves.  Gay Boy Bob is up there as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"He's an interesting man with a lot of neat hands on experiences.  Definitely one of my VF faves.  Gay Boy Bob is up there as well.

Que J0E and his Pat references....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He's an interesting man with a lot of neat hands on experiences.  Definitely one of my VF faves.  Gay Boy Bob is up there as well.

Could it have something to do with the fact that he kisses your ass like a toilet seat? :laugh3:  

"Oh here's another ode to the one and only RW" .....gag. :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Could it have something to do with the fact that he kisses your ass like a toilet seat? :laugh3:  

"Oh here's another ode to the one and only RW" .....gag. :beurk:

I'm not that fickle.  I love his creativity which far pre-dates any odes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

I don't know why you people get so alarmed by Odinson.

He seems to give some of you the heebie jeebies.

I don't know what harm he causes.

If anything, he's become too boring and predictable.

He needs to change his act...as seoulbro pointed out so well.

Odinson is:......zzzzzzz

Annie

Odi has never said anything obscene to me but he has to others. I haven't seen much but that's probably because it's gone before I log on and even logged on I'm usually not at my desk so I end up missing it all. But just because I haven't seen it doesn't make it not so. He's had many chances though, I've seen.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

It's the same unsolicited, sexual innuendo/rapey stuff he posts publicly. So you aren't missing anything.  

Fash is right. He has no life and half the time I think he's inebriated. I will say this though, he has my sympathies on the recent death of his father. Now if he could only stop being a God damn jerk....... :nea:

I think said he admitted he is unemployed and drinks too much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"^^That's exactly how I see it too. I am not going to invest ten seconds to verify. If his dad did pass away, he has my condolences.

Odinson is lying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I don't know why you people get so alarmed by Odinson.

He seems to give some of you the heebie jeebies.

I don't know what harm he causes.

If anything, he's become too boring and predictable.

He needs to change his act...as seoulbro pointed out so well.

Odinson is:......zzzzzzz

He does not cause harm so much. He just bullshits while he is half in the bag.

Aryan

7 Pages about a banned user who you lot claim to hate?  :2r4ml1j_th:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview