News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Ultimate Act of Social Media Attention Whoring.

Started by Renee, May 12, 2016, 09:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

kiebers

The opened can of worms that will never be closed up.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I would like to see Periscope being held accountable. If not criminally, at least in civil courts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/world/europe/periscope-suicide-france.html?referer=">//

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like to see Periscope being held accountable. If not criminally, at least in civil courts.

What the hell for?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I would like to see Periscope being held accountable. If not criminally, at least in civil courts.

What the hell for?

It kind of reminds me of Bestgore and the Jun Lin murder.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee":oeudC:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/world/europe/periscope-suicide-france.html?referer=">//
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

What the hell for?

I'm not familiar with said murders but this was a suicide.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What the hell for?

Wasn't Mark Marek investigated under obscenity laws even before showing that murder?

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"It kind of reminds me of Bestgore and the Jun Lin murder.

Jun Lin was sliced and diced by Luka Magnotta and his remains were stuffed in a suitcase and left by the driveway.

I've had to go to Magnotta's building a number of times but I never noticed the suitcase over the few days it was out there.

Magnotta posted cat-killing vids on Bestgore.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It kind of reminds me of Bestgore and the Jun Lin murder.

Jun Lin was sliced and diced by Luka Magnotta and his remains were stuffed in a suitcase and left by the driveway.

I've had to go to Magnotta's building a number of times but I never noticed the suitcase over the few days it was out there.

Really? Did you ever see Magnotta?

easter bunny

The people who post and facilitate that stuff are of no use to anyone. They need to be humanely put down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"The people who post and facilitate that stuff are of no use to anyone. They need to be humanely put down.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

RW

Okay...

What does this have to do with an app/site being legally responsible for what disturbed people do?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Okay...

What does this have to do with an app/site being legally responsible for what disturbed people do?

Like I said, I believe the owner was investigated even before that for obscenity violations. I don't know what the laws are in France though.