Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Missed in Action: Mr Crowley and Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, May 12, 2016, 08:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

If you see either of them, please send them to the Blue Cashew where they belong. Both of them are missed.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"If you see either of them, please send them to the Blue Cashew where they belong. Both of them are missed.

I did not get to know Mr Crowley, but from searches I can tell he is a valued contribtor. Shen Li is unique.

Renee

I'm sure Shen will be back when the business of having a new baby in the house calms down.

In the meantime, let Fash enjoy some peace. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"If you see either of them, please send them to the Blue Cashew where they belong. Both of them are missed.

I did not get to know Mr Crowley, but from searches I can tell he is a valued contribtor. Shen Li is unique.

He is a good poster. We did not always see eye to eye, but he made a good case every time.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"  Shen Li is unique.

Yes, THAT she is  :laugh: :roll: I was looking for the right word. You nailed it

I miss her and Crow. Shen will return soon. There has to be a way to get Crow back
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He is a good poster. We did not always see eye to eye, but he made a good case every time.

If that is true, I really hope he returns.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"  Shen Li is unique.

Yes, THAT she is  :laugh: :roll:

I miss her and Crow. Shen will return soon. There has to be a way to get Crow back

When I figure it out, I'll let you know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Perhaps if I were to assert that my vocabulary is more extensive than his?

Would that help?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Perhaps if I were to assert that my vocabulary is more extensive than his?

Would that help?

It just might do the trick. :laugh3:

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Perhaps if I were to assert that my vocabulary is more extensive than his?

Would that help?

Throw in you have a bigger dick for good measure.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

FFS, just say his name 3 times and get it over with.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Tried that.

Well it must have worked because he was lurking in the shadows a little while ago.