Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Less privileged

Started by keeper, April 14, 2016, 09:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Got it today on one of my throw down email accounts...too funny...  But also sad because something tells me someone will bite on this.

Oh, I hope not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Got it today on one of my throw down email accounts...too funny...  But also sad because something tells me someone will bite on this.

These scam mails have been around a long time. There are still people who take this smelly bait.

Anonymous

They are good for a chuckle.

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"Thank goodness. Glad the UN has stepped up to help rehabilitate the victims. About time they did something to help out.....
QuoteAttn:The Beneficiary

Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme You are listed and approved to receive payment of of US$950.000.00 as one of the scammed victims.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with the country supervising payment officer in Nigeria ASAP via his given information so that he can release your funds to you as per our standing instruction.

Name:-    Mr.Paul Jones

Email:-    unng000@gmail.com

Notify us in writing as soon as you get paid of the above amount.

Faithfully yours,

Mrs.Mary Wong

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:

"Mary Wong" ac_umm

Any relation to Wambo?  ac_biggrin

Well at least they didn't sign it "Dick Hertz". :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "kiebers"Thank goodness. Glad the UN has stepped up to help rehabilitate the victims. About time they did something to help out.....
QuoteAttn:The Beneficiary

Under the United Nations scam victims rehabilitation scheme You are listed and approved to receive payment of of US$950.000.00 as one of the scammed victims.

Be guided therefore to get in touch with the country supervising payment officer in Nigeria ASAP via his given information so that he can release your funds to you as per our standing instruction.

Name:-    Mr.Paul Jones

Email:-    unng000@gmail.com

Notify us in writing as soon as you get paid of the above amount.

Faithfully yours,

Mrs.Mary Wong

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  :roll:  :roll:

"Mary Wong" ac_umm

Any relation to Wambo?  ac_biggrin

Well at least they didn't sign it "Dick Hertz". :nea:

Probably yes to both.

Twenty Dollars

Looks like the jury has a verdict. 100% bullshit.

Anonymous

I know it's not the same, but does anyone still sales people at their door?

We have not had one in a few years..

If we did, they came when my husband and I were working and my children were in school.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I know it's not the same, but does anyone still sales people at their door?

We have not had one in a few years..

If we did, they came when my husband and I were working and my children were in school.

We had some scammer come around looking for suckers for renos.

Anonymous

Another perk of living in a secure condo building. No salesmen, no politicians and no Jehovah's Witnesses. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Another perk of living in a secure condo building. No salesmen, no politicians and no Jehovah's Witnesses. :thumbup:

:laugh: