Started by Anonymous, May 12, 2016, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is 58 looks 68 and acts 14. She looks like an old grandma with fake hair and breasts. A cartoon character to be precise. She thinks the young yard switchmen working in Logan yard think she's hot. They are laughing at her, but she is too stupid to figure it out. What an annoying human being.

Is she divorced with kids?

How young are these male workers?

What made you decide to post this thread?

She has never been married and has no kids. I am talking about guys around 21 years of age. She doesn't drive and like a dummy I said yes when she asked me for a ride home when I got back to Logan from a trip. She is the dumbest person I know.

Do you mean she is flirting with young guys at work? Why would a woman that age think guys so young find her hot?

Yes she does flirt at work. She goes out clubs with them too where they hustle her for drinks. She had breast implants when she was 54. She lets young guys touch them and for that reason she thinks 21 year old guys want her wrinkly old body.

You sound jealous.

You sound stupid.

Anonymous

TD is not actually stupid, but he posts with those kissy meats people who are really stupid. ig uess you cannot hang out with those wastes of skin all day without their Beavis and Butthead stupidity rubbing off on you.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"She is 58 looks 68 and acts 14. She looks like an old grandma with fake hair and breasts. A cartoon character to be precise. She thinks the young yard switchmen working in Logan yard think she's hot. They are laughing at her, but she is too stupid to figure it out. What an annoying human being.

Is she divorced with kids?

How young are these male workers?

What made you decide to post this thread?

She has never been married and has no kids. I am talking about guys around 21 years of age. She doesn't drive and like a dummy I said yes when she asked me for a ride home when I got back to Logan from a trip. She is the dumbest person I know.

Do you mean she is flirting with young guys at work? Why would a woman that age think guys so young find her hot?

Yes she does flirt at work. She goes out clubs with them too where they hustle her for drinks. She had breast implants when she was 54. She lets young guys touch them and for that reason she thinks 21 year old guys want her wrinkly old body.

You sound jealous.

You sound stupid.

Renee is  right.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't like attention whores. :rules:  I find implants frivolous and vain, and I think letting her male associates touch them is inappropriate.

However, I find nothing wrong with an older woman who seems lonely just enjoying the company of her younger male associates, as long as she isn't trapping them into relationships and destroying the lives they share with their wives and children. :negative:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"TD is not actually stupid, but he posts with those kissy meats people who are really stupid. ig uess you cannot hang out with those wastes of skin all day without their Beavis and Butthead stupidity rubbing off on you.

You got that right. Why anyone would roll out the welcome mat for those forum wreckers is beyond me. It's bad enough they have Donky Freud there.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"TD is not actually stupid, but he posts with those kissy meats people who are really stupid. ig uess you cannot hang out with those wastes of skin all day without their Beavis and Butthead stupidity rubbing off on you.

You got that right. Why anyone would roll out the welcome mat for those forum wreckers is beyond me. It's bad enough they have Donky Freud there.

Because the forum owner of VF is a desperate mean spirited nutjob and she will take in any misfit at the expense of the regular long time posters on her forum. As stupid as the Kissy's may be, they are are normal people compared to that thing she keeps tucked away in the comfort of her womb. I'm talking about little Edward....evs baby boy.....the reason so many good quality posters fled VF over the years. That lump of bacteria should be killed with fire.

The malicious lies and outer filth stalking that freak perpetrates without repercussion or consequence is what can only be described as criminal. Anything the rest of the freaks and creeps do over there pale in comparison.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't like attention whores. :rules:  I find implants frivolous and vain, and I think letting her male associates touch them is inappropriate.

However, I find nothing wrong with an older woman who seems lonely just enjoying the company of her younger male associates, as long as she isn't trapping them into relationships and destroying the lives they share with their wives and children. :negative:

She is actually not vain. She cannot get a man and she thought implants at age 54 would help. She is 15 year old girl trapped inside a 58 year old body. She does not prefer the company of men 37 years her junior. But they are only ones who will put up with her stupidity and immaturity provided she buys them drinks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I don't like attention whores. :rules:  I find implants frivolous and vain, and I think letting her male associates touch them is inappropriate.

She is actually not vain. She cannot get a man and she thought implants at age 54 would help. She is 15 year old girl trapped inside a 58 year old body. She does not prefer the company of men 37 years her junior. But they are only ones who will put up with her stupidity and immaturity provided she buys them drinks.

That is so pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Because the forum owner of VF is a desperate mean spirited nutjob and she will take in any misfit at the expense of the regular long time posters on her forum. As stupid as the Kissy's may be, they are are normal people compared to that thing she keeps tucked away in the comfort of her womb. I'm talking about little Edward....evs baby boy.....the reason so many good quality posters fled VF over the years. That lump of bacteria should be killed with fire.

The malicious lies and outer filth stalking that freak perpetrates without repercussion or consequence is what can only be described as criminal. Anything the rest of the freaks and creeps do over there pale in comparison.

I remember he was once banned there. He joined here and posted smut repetitively. A weird guy who is not merely trolling.

Anonymous

That is so pathetic.

It is and those young guys she goes to the bars with talk badly about her behind her back. She is too dumb to figure out she is being used.

Anonymous

That is so pathetic.

It is and those young guys she goes to the bars with talk badly about her behind her back. She is too dumb to figure out she is being used.

Do you know if she have any close friends either at work or outside of work?

Anonymous

She asked for a lift home yesterday when I returned from a trip. I offered her cab fare instead. :laugh3: