Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Everyone I work with likes Trump

Started by Anonymous, May 21, 2016, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"This go round is vastly different than any before it

Because of both enthusiasm and lack of enthusiasm, and some other new factors we may well see very different results between day before polls and the final election day result

I don't care at all who wins the American election, I can't wait until it's over.

The Donald

I urge all Americans to get out and vote GOP tomorrow. Let's stop the corrupt Clinton machine in it's tracks and make America great again.
Make America Great Again

The Donald

I have had a productive first few days on the job. I met with auto executives and labor leaders yesterday to discuss an American jobs strategy.
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"I have had a productive first few days on the job. I met with auto executives and labor leaders yesterday to discuss an American jobs strategy.

Everybody at my union hall likes the direction your administration is taking right out of the gate. Keep it up Mr. President. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "The Donald"I have had a productive first few days on the job. I met with auto executives and labor leaders yesterday to discuss an American jobs strategy.

Everybody at my union hall likes the direction your administration is taking right out of the gate. Keep it up Mr. President. :thumbup:

I am overseeing workovers right now. A young service rig toolpush I was talking with is pretty excited and hoping the populist wave catches on here too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Can you please ignore what the media is saying and stop reacting to everything they say? I would really love it if you would just ignore them all. Also, can you please stop insisting on voter fraud. Just leave that alone and don't mention the inauguration crowd numbers again. You've got better things to attend to now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Can you please ignore what the media is saying and stop reacting to everything they say? I would really love it if you would just ignore them all. Also, can you please stop insisting on voter fraud. Just leave that alone and don't mention the inauguration crowd numbers again. You've got better things to attend to now.

Amen to that AA.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

If he could stop the back and forth theatre with the mainstream media, he could be an effective leader. That shit is such a distraction.