The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

wHERE Is Ching LI?

Started by Aryan, May 21, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh well, tell the hostile angry ch1nkess I  was asking after her, and to send me that $100 she borrowed from me last month as soon as possible.

I'll let Shen know that you are in a tight spot financially. She probably had no idea that the $100 was your whole bi-weekly paycheck. :laugh3:

Even if that were the case, why mock someone else's financial status? Surely us lowly 'dishwashers'  are entitled to a decent standard of living?   ac_dunno

Granted I know that $100 is around the same amount you spend on food for yourself on a daily basis, but not everyone can afford grocery bills that size.    :shock:

You're really an idiot. Its not your financial status I'm making fun of. Its the fact that you are most likely a basement dwelling, underachieving, piece of shit. :laugh3:

BTW, I'm sorry if you are sensitive about your financial position. Maybe an educational option or maybe learning a trade might help.

Aren't you on disability welfare because you claim to be too fat to work?  People in glass houses Renee, careful you'll end up with shards of glass in your supersized bowl of mac and cheese.   ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ahh well, tell the hostile angry ch1nkess I  was asking after her, and to send me that $100 she borrowed from me last month as soon as possible.

I'll let Shen know that you are in a tight spot financially. She probably had no idea that the $100 was your whole bi-weekly paycheck. :laugh3:

Even if that were the case, why mock someone else's financial status? Surely us lowly 'dishwashers'  are entitled to a decent standard of living?   ac_dunno

Granted I know that $100 is around the same amount you spend on food for yourself on a daily basis, but not everyone can afford grocery bills that size.    :shock:

You're really an idiot. Its not your financial status I'm making fun of. Its the fact that you are most likely a basement dwelling, underachieving, piece of shit. :laugh3:

BTW, I'm sorry if you are sensitive about your financial position. Maybe an educational option or maybe learning a trade might help.

Aren't you on disability welfare because you claim to be too fat to work?  People in glass houses Renee, careful you'll end up with shards of glass in your supersized bowl of mac and cheese.   ac_lmfao

Sorry to bust your bubble but you obviously have me confused with your kind.

"Couple who had their £3,000 wedding paid for by the tax-payer because they are 'too fat to work' celebrate their first wedding anniversary with a KFC"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3367871/Couple-3-000-wedding-paid-tax-payer-fat-work-celebrate-wedding-anniversary-KFC.html">//http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3367871/Couple-3-000-wedding-paid-tax-payer-fat-work-celebrate-wedding-anniversary-KFC.html

Any relation?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No because I'm not fat or on benefits....

Yeah because washing dishes and working "security" in a back ally pub pays oh so well.  :laugh3:

Have you ever thought of doing something with your life besides playing video games, stealing hubcaps and rummaging thru mummy's couch cushions for loose change?  

Oh I forgot.....to get anywhere in life, you have to have more than a partial grade school education and a little ambition might help as well.  :laugh3:

But then again, it's probably just easier to sit on you dead ass, wring your dish pan hands and bitch about the God damn Jooooooooows.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

Someone who claims they are too fat to work lecturing someone else about career choices, I've seen it all now.  :oeudC:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Someone who claims they are too fat to work lecturing someone else about career choices, I've seen it all now.  :oeudC:

Really??? I've claimed that I'm too fat to work? ac_umm .......Thats a new one on me.......I wonder if it's the money fairey who pays my mortgage  :laugh3:

I suggest you try to prove your claims, you mouthy, little millennial, faggot.

BTW, hows's your Paki stepdad? I trust his convenience store is thriving and keeping you in crisps, fizzy drinks and video games? :laugh3:

Aryan

Its something I heard over on VF, they really love you on there, I believe their nickname for you is 'Hate Blob' or something equally flattering.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse mock's Shen Li's financial status, but when Renee returns the favour he cries like a little girl. :roll:

Actually old timer it was a joke, I wasn't mocking anything, learn to read.

Old timer? They were right. You are still in grade nine. :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its something I heard over on VF, they really love you on there, I believe their nickname for you is 'Hate Blob' or something equally flattering.  ac_toofunny

It's "Blob of Hate", get it right, shit for brains. I also wear the name like a badge of honor. It has nothing to do with me physically and everything to do with how I treat those I consider pieces of shit.

You will also find that some of them over there also say not to cross me; because in their words......."she'll gut you like a carp". ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Scouse mock's Shen Li's financial status, but when Renee returns the favour he cries like a little girl. :roll:

Actually old timer it was a joke, I wasn't mocking anything, learn to read.

You try so hard to be funny and you fail every single time. Posting an lol smiley beside something a kid would write does not make it funny. Jock's reply to your hokey humor attempt was funnier without him even trying. And it was also without one of these. ac_lmfao

Aryan

Bore off Herman, you're just a grumpy old bastard who from day one jumped on the 'slate scouse' bandwagon..... you appear totally incapable of forming an opinion or viewpoint of your own which isn't shared by the majority on here.  What a pathetic sheep.   :001_rolleyes:

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its something I heard over on VF, they really love you on there, I believe their nickname for you is 'Hate Blob' or something equally flattering.  ac_toofunny

It's "Blob of Hate", get it right, shit for brains. I also wear the name like a badge of honor. It has nothing to do with me physically and everything to do with how I treat those I consider pieces of shit.

Riiiiight, and there was me thinking the nickname was in reference to your obesity and attitude problem.... silly me.  ac_unsure

Renee

Riiiiight, and there was me thinking the nickname was in reference to your obesity and attitude problem.... silly me.  ac_unsure

You and morons like you, really need to STFU when you find yourselves clueless.

Unfortunately you are too stupid to recognize that more than half the time, you don't know shit but you keep flapping your lips any way. :laugh:

That seems to be a recurring issue with you bastard factory retards. TD has the same problem. You want so badly to belong somewhere but you haven't got the slightest idea on how to go about it. You're like a bunch of ghetto hoodrats in a movie theater. All you do is make an assload of obnoxious noise without paying attention to the plot. :laugh:

Annie

Over "there" anything said is usually of elementary school maturity. And that's the "best" they can come up with. I can imagine them as kids...ohmygawd!   ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview