The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

wHERE Is Ching LI?

Started by Aryan, May 21, 2016, 03:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its something I heard over on VF, they really love you on there, I believe their nickname for you is 'Hate Blob' or something equally flattering.  ac_toofunny

Over "there" anything said is usually of elementary school maturity. And that's the "best" they can come up with. I can imagine them as kids...ohmygawd!   ac_toofunny

That's the "best" the evil queen bee can come up with. She's the one who gave me the name. Her troop of kiss-ass, flying monkeys just parrot whatever she says, pathetic little sycophants that they are.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its something I heard over on VF, they really love you on there, I believe their nickname for you is 'Hate Blob' or something equally flattering.  ac_toofunny

It's "Blob of Hate", get it right, shit for brains. I also wear the name like a badge of honor. It has nothing to do with me physically and everything to do with how I treat those I consider pieces of shit.

Riiiiight, and there was me thinking the nickname was in reference to your obesity and attitude problem.... silly me.  ac_unsure

You and morons like you, really need to STFU when you find yourselves clueless.

Unfortunately you are too stupid to recognize that more than half the time, you don't know shit but you keep flapping your lips any way. :laugh:

That seems to be a recurring issue with you bastard factory retards. TD has the same problem. You want so badly to belong somewhere but you haven't got the slightest idea on how to go about it. You're like a bunch of ghetto hoodrats in a movie theater. All you do is make an assload of obnoxious noise without paying attention to the plot. :laugh:

Renee. Please feel free to call me what ever. Never compare me or mention me along with this person. There is only one reason why he is here. Trust me, I need no one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Someone who claims they are too fat to work lecturing someone else about career choices, I've seen it all now.  :oeudC:

We have never had anyone on this board say that..

Renee often talks about where she works.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Bore off Herman, you're just a grumpy old bastard who from day one jumped on the 'slate scouse' bandwagon..... you appear totally incapable of forming an opinion or viewpoint of your own which isn't shared by the majority on here.  What a pathetic sheep.   :001_rolleyes:

Herman is not old or grumpy..

He is just pointing out the obvious; you are not even close to being funny..

Don't give up your day job, because you will be booed off the stage as a comic....which is the same reaction your act gets here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"LOL says the guy with a mail order bride ^^

All East Asian women like me who are happily married to Caucasian men are mail order brides right..

I was so desperate to escape the poverty, lack of education and despotism of Taiwan that I sold myself..

:001_rolleyes:

Get new material please...preferably something funny to those of us over the age of twelve.

Anonymous

It's "Blob of Hate", get it right, shit for brains. I also wear the name like a badge of honor. It has nothing to do with me physically and everything to do with how I treat those I consider pieces of shit.

You will also find that some of them over there also say not to cross me; because in their words......."she'll gut you like a carp". ac_biggrin

I have no problem with the owner of VF myself, but I know she can be mean, spiteful and immature with people she does not like. Hate blob? That is something you would hear out of the mouths of kids at playgrounds not a woman in her late forties.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Someone who claims they are too fat to work lecturing someone else about career choices, I've seen it all now.  :oeudC:

We have never had anyone on this board say that..

Renee often talks about where she works.

In fact I'm looking at taking on a second job for the summer just for a little extra cash.

Truth be told, I'd love to sit home on my big ass, eat bon-bons all day and get paid for it. BUT I don't live in a nation with that extensive of a safety net, not to mention that my self respect and ambitious nature would never allow me to "game" the system in that manner. Also, I do have an almost immoral love of the nicer things in life and that comes at a price that someone on the dole would never be able to pay.

Reality (something SCOUSE knows nothing about) demands that I work. Utility bills need to be paid, kids need clothes, college tuition needs to be paid and a decent roof over our heads needs to be maintained. All things that I'm betting are foreign concepts to our little Liverpool, nanny state, hubcap thief.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

^^We had someone here who sat on his pathetic alcohoic ass all day long, collecting bennies. He lives in Finland. I can't recall his handle because I ignore him. :laugh3:

Anonymous

All East Asian women like me who are happily married to Caucasian men are mail order brides right..

I was so desperate to escape the poverty, lack of education and despotism of Taiwan that I sold myself..

Get new material please...preferably something funny to those of us over the age of twelve.

He probably believes Taiwan is an impoverished nation in the Middle East. ac_lmfao  

Remember this uneducated fool never heard of Calgary. I guess he never made it to junior high geography.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He probably believes Taiwan is an impoverished nation in the Middle East. ac_lmfao  

Remember this uneducated fool never heard of Calgary. I guess he never made it to junior high geography.

SCOUSE is only here for a couple more days until his ban at VF is over and he can return to the loving arms of his BF playmates.

But during his time here he wants me to give him access to all areas of the board so that he can call me a "mail order bride" and other witty one liners.

ac_boring

Renee

SCOUSE is only here for a couple more days until his ban at VF is over and he can return to the loving arms of his BF playmates.

But during his time here he wants me to give him access to all areas of the board so that he can call me a "mail order bride" and other witty one liners.

ac_boring

You mean you weren't sold into domestic servitude by the God Damned Jooooooows? :confused1:

Fuck my world.....Everything I've been told is a frickin LIE!

cc

A lie it has been

I had no idea he was so bright and funny.

Maybe I should reconsider his JooOOoo conspiracy theory ... and even fill out the Nazi membership form ... its easy, all checkboxes for those who cannot write
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

ac_boring

You mean you weren't sold into domestic servitude by the God Damned Jooooooows? :confused1:

My husband is Caucasian, but not Jewish..

And Taiwan is not an impoverished Islamic theocracy that I was so desperate to escape from.

Renee

ac_boring

My husband is Caucasian, but not Jewish..

And Taiwan is not an impoverished Islamic theocracy that I was so desperate to escape from.

I'm sure that's what you've been led to believe by the International Brotherhood of Secret Evil Jooooooows but those yids can be tricky. :laugh3:

cc

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ihKq34Ozc
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview