News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What did the Fall of Hitler & the End of WWII represent?

Started by JOE, April 16, 2016, 01:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hehe I'd forgotten about this thread....... where is Kreeper aka the African Prince hiding? Not seen him around since my recent visit, hope it was something I said!  :laugh3:

Nothing you say has any relevance or any consequence here.

Just like real life....funny how that works, eh?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Speaking of work, are you ever going to get off your fat ass and quit being on benefits?

Apparently your 'fat feeder' husband picks up the tab in your household, poor twat.   :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Speaking of work, are you ever going to get off your fat ass and quit being on benefits?

Apparently your 'fat feeder' husband picks up the tab in your household, poor twat.   :laugh3:

You have a very vivd imagination.....maybe if you had finished HS you could have done something with it.

Unfortunately now all you can do is imagine bullshit lies to slander your social, financial and intellectual superiors......such a waste.  :laugh3:

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm forgetting the imaginary Jew who lives in your closet, who comes out at night to steal the air from your lungs. That is entirely a creation of your diseased mind as well. :laugh3:  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Hey Kreeper is English not your first language or something? I'm no grammar nazi, but your butchery of the English language suggests you are not very fluent in it.  

Presumably Swahili or some other ancient African language is more your thing?

I think he could be a mail order bride.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview