Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

My Cat's First Hair Cut

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2016, 11:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

You really need to stop making snap judgements about people based on their appearance. Look at it this way Shen; the girl had a job and she obviously, by your own admission, knew what she was doing. (Why someone would shave their cat in such an embarrassing way, is another issue). :laugh3:

When I was in my early 20s, I had funky hair colors, (platinum blonde with black, blue or purple tips) a facial piercing (eyebrow), I wore baggy clothes (flannel) because back during the grunge era .....that was in style and my ass is anything but flat or hairy. :laugh3:

Do you honestly think I would have been a supporter of all things liberal and leeching? Think again. :nea:

Don't take it personally Renee. I just hate your race. ac_biggrin

Hey, don't worry about it; the feeling is mutual. Although I do dislike certain Asians more than others.

Unfortunately you all look the same. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha

See that's the right attitude right there. However, I still hate your race.

Anonymous

You really need to stop making snap judgements about people based on their appearance. Look at it this way Shen; the girl had a job and she obviously, by your own admission, knew what she was doing. (Why someone would shave their cat in such an embarrassing way, is another issue). :laugh3:

When I was in my early 20s, I had funky hair colors, (platinum blonde with black, blue or purple tips) a facial piercing (eyebrow), I wore baggy clothes (flannel) because back during the grunge era .....that was in style and my ass is anything but flat or hairy. :laugh3:

Do you honestly think I would have been a supporter of all things liberal and leeching? Think again. :nea:

Hey, don't worry about, the feeling is mutual.

Envy eh? ac_razz

Renee

Hey, don't worry about, the feeling is mutual.

Envy eh? ac_razz

No, I'm just racist as shit. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

^Nothing wrong with that. ac_dance

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg4_zpsb812219b.jpg.html">

Right on. My buddy Martines got sort of a Lion du.

It doesn't look like he has had a recent trim, at least in this picture.

He's a breed that's crossed between a Persian and Siamease. THis breed is called a Himalayan. He's supposed to look like rabbit. He never gets a hair cut. He gets his belly shaved twice a year. He gets brushed out every day, which keeps his coat thin. Weird that he has acclimatized himself to here. He came from San Jose, in the mountains. Old girlfriend left him here. I really like him. He does cost $75. A month tho. Oh yeah, he's super verbal like a Siamease.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/imagejpg4_zpsb812219b.jpg.html">

Right on. My buddy Martines got sort of a Lion du.

It doesn't look like he has had a recent trim, at least in this picture.

He's a breed that's crossed between a Persian and Siamease. THis breed is called a Himalayan. He's supposed to look like rabbit. He never gets a hair cut. He gets his belly shaved twice a year. He gets brushed out every day, which keeps his coat thin. Weird that he has acclimatized himself to here. He came from San Jose, in the mountains. Old girlfriend left him here. I really like him. He does cost $75. A month tho. Oh yeah, he's super verbal like a Siamease.

He's a really beautiful cat Twenty Dollars.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What, my cat isn't?  :sneaky2:

What a lead in.... Sure she is.

Annie

Aww both cats are adorable. Oh there's a saying I like...I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Aww both cats are adorable. Oh there's a saying I like...I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally  :laugh3:

That might hold true for some but I hate certain people a lot more than others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Aww both cats are adorable. Oh there's a saying I like...I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally  :laugh3:

That might hold true for some but I hate certain people a lot more than others.

Who doesn't?

Anonymous

I am a racist and I hate whites more than poison.

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH1qhTZvOQ40Vb1ju2ODFqASRB6Mq9723Rx-AZ8M8PPPEUbmn7">

Anonymous

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/04/article-2551494-1B2FE9DA00000578-929_634x472.jpg">