Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Weekend Thread...........

Started by Aryan, May 27, 2016, 11:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Its the best part of the week, post here what you have planned for the weekend.  

For moi  its the pub shortly for a few shickers , and tomorrow night work unfortunately.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its the best part of the week, post here what you have planned for the weekend.  

For moi  its the pub shortly for a few shickers , and tomorrow night work unfortunately.   :sad:

I got trees to plant, work on my honey bee hives and crops for the season. Drink some beer and barrel wash along the way.

RW

I'm out of town.  I'm going rest, relax, spend some time with my 1.5year old niece, eat some good food, smoke a bit of weed.  Just chill.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Memorial Day weekend here. Going to visit with family Monday. Not sure it is going to be dry enough to do anything else. We are getting hammered again with thunderstorms. Same thing happened last year. Got over 6 inches today.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Still just enjoyin the new (to us) T Bird around town. Out for coffee a lot ... making coffee friends

Novelty not worn off .. prolly never will it appears ... Will be cruisin the strip and more this weekend

Dang. Vanity plates didn't show up yet  :sad: ... and being as vain as I am, it's serious  ac_smile  .... term was approved and so was counting on them for this weekend
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Twenty Dollars

Pretty much every day is the same to me. I did buy a half kilo of jumbo prawns yesterday. Think I'll fix those with butter and garlic. Outside of that,  morning high tides.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I came in for a break and a few beers. The kid is actually helping me today. I think he wants to borrow my truck tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its the best part of the week, post here what you have planned for the weekend.  

Very good thread Scouse. I must say I am pleasantly surprised.

I just got home from a trip to Kenora. I have miled out for the month and I am off until June 1.

My wife and I are going to a Greek restaurant in the city tonight. Tomorrow is church.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "cc la femme"Still just enjoyin the new (to us) T Bird around town. Out for coffee a lot ... making coffee friends

Novelty not worn off .. prolly never will it appears ... Will be cruisin the strip and more this weekend

Dang. Vanity plates didn't show up yet  :sad: ... and being as vain as I am, it's serious  ac_smile  .... term was approved and so was counting on them for this weekend

I had a Vanity plate when I lived in Ca. What's yours say? Guess what mine said?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Still just enjoyin the new (to us) T Bird around town. Out for coffee a lot ... making coffee friends

I had a Vanity plate when I lived in Ca. What's yours say? Guess what mine said?

CMAJOR

Aryan

Cheers for the replies ya FILTHY Animals...  ac_biggrin  

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend...... I nearly said bank holiday weekend, but you lot in Canada have them at different times dont you?  

Well my night is going to get started shortly, its a shower, freshen up, tunes on and a fresh bottle of Jack is getting cracked open, not decided where the night is gonna take me yet (those unplanned sort usually end up being the best kind)  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Cheers for the replies ya FILTHY Animals...  ac_biggrin  

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend...... I nearly said bank holiday weekend, but you lot in Canada have them at different times dont you?  

Well my night is going to get started shortly, its a shower, freshen up, tunes on and a fresh bottle of Jack is getting cracked open, not decided where the night is gonna take me yet (those unplanned sort usually end up being the best kind)  ac_cool

We say stat holiday.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview