Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

First World Problems

Started by Renee, May 22, 2016, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

9 choices for hotdogs @ Whole Foods.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"9 choices for hotdogs @ Whole Foods.

Only nine?

There should be a UN human rights tribunal.

Anonymous

At the golf course they used to give us Top-Flites on the range. Now we don't even get 'em stacked in pyramids?

Renee

I only buy my hotdogs at the fresh deli counter. Let the riff-raff buy the low class packaged dogs.

But the store was out of the whole grain mustard I usually buy. Regular mustard makes the hotdogs inedible.

WTF, they can't keep a proper inventory? :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I only buy my hotdogs at the fresh deli counter. Let the riff-raff buy the low class packaged dogs.

But the store was out of the whole grain mustard I usually buy. Regular mustard makes the hotdogs inedible.

WTF, they can't keep a proper inventory? :negative:

That is first world conundrum.

Anonymous

Why is there no good sunscreen with a mosquito repellent?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"Why is there no good sunscreen with a mosquito repellent?

ac_dunno

Anonymous

You book a cabin on the lake and you get a message back that someone has rented it, but you already booked your holidays. Boo fucking hoo.

Anonymous

SCOUSE thinking his one week ban qualifies him for refugee status here.

Anonymous

I have got a first world problem living with me right now. He's six foot three and has an Australian girlfriend. Oh well, he knows he has to grow up quickly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have got a first world problem living with me right now. He's six foot three and has an Australian girlfriend. Oh well, he knows he has to grow up quickly.

Does your son have a plan or job prospects Herman?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"I have got a first world problem living with me right now. He's six foot three and has an Australian girlfriend. Oh well, he knows he has to grow up quickly.

He finished his probationary period with a federal civil service job in Regina. He took a leave of absence to go travel Thailand, Bali and Australia. But, he overstayed the time they gave him. He is seeing if they will give him his job back. If they do, he better not blow it again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

He finished his probationary period with a federal civil service job in Regina. He took a leave of absence to go travel Thailand, Bali and Australia. But, he overstayed the time they gave him. He is seeing if they will give him his job back. If they do, he better not blow it again.

He will Herm as long as you keep allowing him to do so without consequences.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He has been given timelines by myself and my ex to grow up. He understands this time is different.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He has been given timelines by myself and my ex to grow up. He understands this time is different.

I hope it works out for him and for you Herm.