The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

First World Problems

Started by Renee, May 22, 2016, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

The iced coffee thread got me thinking that we should have a thread specifically for what can be considered so-called "First World Problems" and challenges.

I'll start it off with.......The bargin brand dryer sheets I bought last week didn't make my socks as soft as I'm acustom to. :mad:

My toes are chafed, I think I'll sue for false advertising.  :sdfjh(2):
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Those little chocolate bars that you give out for Halloween are getting smaller but cost a lot more now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Renee"The iced coffee thread got me thinking that we should have a thread specifically for what can be considered so-called "First World Problems" and challenges.

I'll start it off with.......The bargin brand dryer sheets I bought last week didn't make my socks as soft as I'm acustom to. :mad:

It's an item I never buy because I find that my towels are more absorbent when I don't use dryer sheets. Also, before I moved into my new place, I had always hung clothes outside. That's just me though. The others in my household preferred tossing things in the dryer and used dryer sheets with what I thought were dizzying fragrance.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Those little chocolate bars that you give out for Halloween are getting smaller but cost a lot more now.

It appears true for many items nowadays.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

easter bunny

Quote from: "Renee"The iced coffee thread got me thinking that we should have a thread specifically for what can be considered so-called "First World Problems" and challenges.

:laugh:

Twenty Dollars

RW

A guy at a coffee place that did art in the foam wouldn't draw a penis in my macchiato but he drew a vagina in my gay cousin's latte.  I was outraged!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Transgender bathrooms.

Yesirree :laugh3:

Anonymous

I am finding that Just For Men Moustache and Beard does not keep my beard brown as long as it did when I was younger.  :laugh3:

Renee

Two weeks ago I made an appointment at the salon for a waxing and while I was there, I figured I would treat myself and have my asshole bleached. The day before the appointment the salon calls to say that I needed to reschedule my appointment because their official asshole bleacher had a death in the family and wouldn't be available to bleach any assholes for at least a week.

Don't these fucking people realize that I've already waited 2 weeks to get my asshole bleached. How can they ask me to wait another week? That's unacceptable; you would think for the kind of money it costs to get your asshole bleached they could afford to hire a few more asshole bleachers to accommodate their customers assholes.

This kind of shit burns my ass. :t1929:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

Ohmygawd! I literally laughed so hard I peed a little, Renee  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"Two weeks ago I made an appointment at the salon for a waxing and while I was there, I figured I would treat myself and have my asshole bleached. The day before the appointment the salon calls to say that I needed to reschedule my appointment because their official asshole bleacher had a death in the family and wouldn't be available to bleach any assholes for at least a week.

Don't these fucking people realize that I've already waited 2 weeks to get my asshole bleached. How can they ask me to wait another week? That's unacceptable; you would think for the kind of money it costs to get your asshole bleached they could afford to hire a few more asshole bleachers to accommodate their customers assholes.

This kind of shit burns my ass. :t1929:

Don't blame you. It's not exactly rocket science either. No sub?

Anonymous

Our neighbour's son graduated with a degree in film studies and was not immediately offered a job as a director of a environmentally sustainable, gender inclusive NGO with a six figure salary and two months annual vacation.

:ohmy:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Our neighbour's son graduated with a degree in film studies and was not immediately offered a job as a director of a environmentally sustainable, gender inclusive NGO with a six figure salary and two months annual vacation.

Ain't that some shit? :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Our neighbour's son graduated with a degree in film studies and was not immediately offered a job as a director of a environmentally sustainable, gender inclusive NGO with a six figure salary and two months annual vacation.

Ain't that some shit? :laugh3:

Life in Canada can be so unfair.